Im looking to start repairing and customising some old guitars as a bit of a hobby. So anything withing the $100 - $200 range would be great.

thanks
save-a-buck
Quote by Lolcheez324
1 time i was home alone and i said i want a cheeseburger and then mah dad got home and he had a bag of potatoes
PM sent
[Gear]
1957 Reissue Gibson Les Paul Custom [gone ]
1958 Reissue Sunburst (Ice Tea)
1959 Reissue Sunburst (Cherry)
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone SG
50th Anniversary CS Masterbuilt Strat

Fender Deluxe Reverb Reissue
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL
I have an old Charvel, either a model 3 or 4, I 'm not sure which. Anyway, it needs a little work, but nothing too big. It has one dent in it, it is a floyd rose, but the tremolo bar is missing, and it is missing a screw on the nut. PM me if you are interested in it, and I'll send you some pictures.
electric or acoustic?
Quote by rastaman12
What do people usually do after they **** their sisters?
my dads got 3 guitars he never even touches (two acoustics and one mini-flying v) if your interested i can get some pics
(\__/)
(='.'=)Help the Bunny
(")_(")
hi
how are you?
i am based in spain and have some electric guitars. all custom made. i can send you pics if you like.
we sell them here for around 200euros. i am will to go half price.
let me know what u think. we have various shape bodies.
I have two guitars just sitting around. I have an Epiphone LP100 and a Greg Bennet SG, both in playable condition just need to be wired, cleaned up and set up. Great project guitars. Ill sell them from $70 each
Guitars-
Schecter S-1 Elite
Fender MIM Strat
Epiphone SG Faded
Epiphone Sheraton II

Amps-
Peavey Valveking 212

Pedals-
Dunlop CryBaby
Boss NS-2
Ibanez Tubescreamer TS9

CHECK OUT MY BAND AT http://www.myspace.com/noneofusalone
i have an old epiphone special 2 thats in okay condition. Name your price and I might be willing to part with it.
Fender Standard American Stratocaster
Boss DS-1
Budda Budwah
Electroharmonix Small Clone
Vox AD50VT
Quote by Baboom
Do you want this?

f he's not interested how much are you willing to let it go for?
Quote by Baboom
Do you want this?

I do
Quote by Lolcheez324
1 time i was home alone and i said i want a cheeseburger and then mah dad got home and he had a bag of potatoes
Um I dunno, lol. I didn't know anyone would want it.

Couple things that are wrong ;

One of the locking nuts broke in the nut()

And the whammy bars like "holder" in the floyd fell out, I'm pretty sure I still have all the parts.()

If you guys still want it, 50$ shipped or best offer...?
bree bree look how fucking metal i am
I have an Epiphone SG and a Squire Strat I'll sell you for $200 bro. PM me if you want pics
i have a Ibanez RG 270 DX with Floyd Rose Tremelo in black. Sell it to ya for $175. PM me if interested or want pics or more details...my buddy might also have a BC Rich Mockingbird he can sell ya, dont know how much ill have to ask him.
Gear:Schecter C1+
Peavey Triple XXX 120 Watt Tube Head
Mesa/Boogie 2x12 Recto Cab

Mesa/Boogie 4x12 Stilletto Cab<<--600$ for sale ask me

Credentials: BFA in Theater Performance, BM in Music Composition
Quote by demigod90234
i have a Ibanez RG 270 DX with Floyd Rose Tremelo in black. Sell it to ya for $175. PM me if interested or want pics or more details...my buddy might also have a BC Rich Mockingbird he can sell ya, dont know how much ill have to ask him.

does the $175 include shipping?
Quote by Lolcheez324
no
Gear:Schecter C1+
Peavey Triple XXX 120 Watt Tube Head
Mesa/Boogie 2x12 Recto Cab

Mesa/Boogie 4x12 Stilletto Cab<<--600$ for sale ask me

Credentials: BFA in Theater Performance, BM in Music Composition
Quote by demigod90234
no

damn
Quote by Lolcheez324