i hear a lot of people talkin about it, and i was just wandering what it is, and plus on total guitar's issue it ses that if you sign up this month you get a free pedal......so what is it???
My Youtube Channel

ESP LTD KH202 Kirk Hammett Signature ROCKS! n im gettin it, which ROCKS EVEN MORE!

Quote by MightyAl
I'm going to say mine would be one with a build-in Fleshlight, so I can f*ck my guitar and play it at the same time.
clever.....never wouldve thought of that!!!
My Youtube Channel

ESP LTD KH202 Kirk Hammett Signature ROCKS! n im gettin it, which ROCKS EVEN MORE!

Quote by MightyAl
I'm going to say mine would be one with a build-in Fleshlight, so I can f*ck my guitar and play it at the same time.
for example a wah pedal.

move it up and down and it makes a sound like wah wah...can be heard on the intro of vodoo child by jimi hendrix.

thats one type of pedal 4 ya
Quote by xx619xx
everyone has to start somewhere lol..

exactally.

actually I remember when I couldn't figure out how to plug in my wah.

took me a while, so I try to remember how I used to be so I'm more understanding instead of a jerk.

No ones stupid, they just havn't had these experiences before so its a whole new world.
Quote by ILoveGuitar07
exactally.

actually I remember when I couldn't figure out how to plug in my wah.

took me a while, so I try to remember how I used to be so I'm more understanding instead of a jerk.

No ones stupid, they just havn't had these experiences before so its a whole new world.

But honestly, if every new member of the forum came in making threads asking what's a pedal? what's an amp? what are picks?, we'd have dozens of these when the information is strictly factual, vastly available and doesn't require a thread to discuss it.
Yea, if it's something like this I'd advise Googling or Wiki'ing it in the future but a pedal changes the signal from the guitar to the amp (You hook it up with the cords from your guitar and your amp.) and can add effects like distortion, wah, delay and fun stuff like that....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
a pedal is a note usually in the bass that gets sustained over...oh wait never mind.
Gear:
Inflatable Guitar
Digitech GSP 2101/Mosvalve 962/Yamaha S412V
My Imagination
Quote by KryptNet
a pedal is a note usually in the bass that gets sustained over...oh wait never mind.

Dang I was just about to make that joke along the lines of "A very low note held over" blah blah blah.
* Nobody likes WootSticks
Guitar Gear and Accessories would be your best bet, but really just do a search for guitar effects pedals or something.

*Closed*
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out