Poll: What is your personal alighment?
Poll Options
View poll results: What is your personal alighment?
Lawful Good (Extremely good natured)
13 28%
Good (I'm good to friends not strangers)
18 38%
Neutral (I couldn't give a **** about anyone)
9 19%
Evil (I enjoy watching pain and people suffering)
1 2%
Chaotic Evil (I enjoy causing pain, and bringing death)
6 13%
Voters: 47.
(poll coming)

What I mean is are you good natured, like you will help anyone who needs a hand regardless who they are, or are you a neutral person, who won't get involved in anything..or are you evil natured, and enjoy watching people in pain, cheer on someone getting beaten as opposed to helping..

Lets see. (partially stolen from AD&D. I am a nerd)
I'm good natured to everyone.
Bishop of Zeppelinism PM The Heartbreaker to join.

Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
come on man, you could have fit them all on there. im dissapointed in you.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Where's lawful evil?

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Lawful Good for me
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Who is clicking Chaotic Evil? Future serial killers?

I didn't include them all because alot are too vague..I mean Lawful Good vs Chaotic Good doesnt really apply in real life.. unless you are Good to all your family and Evil to strangers....and like Lawful Evil...so you abide by the law but have Evil thoughts and use evil measures to get other evil people?

I tried to keep it in bounds with real life...I see I could have went into more detail.. I have disgraced my legacy as a nerd.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Who is clicking Chaotic Evil? Future serial killers?

I didn't include them all because alot are too vague..I mean Lawful Good vs Chaotic Good doesnt really apply in real life.. unless you are Good to all your family and Evil to strangers....and like Lawful Evil...so you abide by the law but have Evil thoughts and use evil measures to get other evil people?

I tried to keep it in bounds with real life...I see I could have went into more detail.. I have disgraced my legacy as a nerd.

I chose lawful evil as I'm "civil" in towns, but once it gets to dungeon time, I'm all about me baby!

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by metacarpi
I chose lawful evil as I'm "civil" in towns, but once it gets to dungeon time, I'm all about me baby!

You remind me of myself. I really should have kept the poll more accurate.. I'm gonna hear it from my own mind and the rest of you true Dungeoners