mine would be a green les paul, you dont believe it exist's???

excuse the bald guy...
aint that les paul a beauty?????
anyway if you got a dream guitar post a pic here, or if it dosent exist describe it really well...

ps.if you know any good-looking good sounding green guitars post a pic........
My Youtube Channel

ESP LTD KH202 Kirk Hammett Signature ROCKS! n im gettin it, which ROCKS EVEN MORE!

Quote by MightyAl
I'm going to say mine would be one with a build-in Fleshlight, so I can f*ck my guitar and play it at the same time.
Quote by Avedas
This

nice.............
My Youtube Channel

ESP LTD KH202 Kirk Hammett Signature ROCKS! n im gettin it, which ROCKS EVEN MORE!

Quote by MightyAl
I'm going to say mine would be one with a build-in Fleshlight, so I can f*ck my guitar and play it at the same time.
Quote by Pibbz

excuse the bald guy...
anyway if you got a dream guitar post a pic here, or if it dosent exist describe it really well...

That Les Paul is an Epiphone...
I personally have no idea, havn't played enough guitars yet and don't know enough about the different types of wood, pick-ups, etc.
Quote by Pibbz

excuse the bald guy...

sorry about my big ass picture, i dont know how to size it down....
My Youtube Channel

Quote by MightyAl
Quote by Regression
That Les Paul is an Epiphone...
I personally have no idea, havn't played enough guitars yet and don't know enough about the different types of wood, pick-ups, etc.

so its not a gibson then???
My Youtube Channel

Quote by MightyAl
no it is a les paul its just an epiphone les paul.
looks cool tho.
my dream guitar would be a white gibson sg goddess
my Dream guitar is not one but many

i want to own 1 of every guitar fender and gibson ever made (apart from the crappy ones like a $100 squire)
A fender broadcaster... I would sell it and then buy an entire collection of guitars and amps with the money from it.
Strat / SH-201 -> DOD Mixer -> ZVex Mastotron -> Fulltone Clyde -> BYOC OD II -> Ibanez FLL -> VS Chorus -> DOD FX 96 -> Boss DD-6 -> MXR 10-Band EQ -> Boss RC-2 -> Stereo Mixer -> Alesis PicoVerb -> Peavey Delta Blues 210/Yamaha Fifty112
Wrong forum.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
I would love to own a Gibson Les Paul Custom....and a ESP Eclipse ll......and a Dean Lost 100 ML.....and a Gibson Explorer....and a Banjo....and a Gibson Slash Signature Les Paul....and a Gibson Angus Young signature SG....and a ESP James Hetfield Signature Les Paul...and a harmonica(a really expensive one).....and a expensive acoustic of some sort...kind of
My Setup:

Epiphone SG G-400
Epiphone Explorer
Ibanez RX
Gardisten Aucustic
Line-6 Spider III head
Line-6 4x12 Cab
Zoom G1 Multi-effect(sucks big time!)
Quote by Archeo Avis
Wrong forum.

where should i hav put it then??
My Youtube Channel

Quote by MightyAl
Quote by Pibbz
where should i hav put it then??

Electric Guitar forum or The Pit
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by Guitardude19
Electric Guitar forum or The Pit

eletric guitar?? this is for ALL guitars.......
My Youtube Channel

Quote by MightyAl
I'm quite content with the guitar I have just now, I don't see any reason to get a new one.
Call me Batman.
Quote by Pibbz
eletric guitar?? this is for ALL guitars.......

Yes but musician talk is for theory. If it doesnt fit a specific forum it goes in the pit.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by Guitardude19
Yes but musician talk is for theory. If it doesnt fit a specific forum it goes in the pit.

ohhhh, alrit.....
My Youtube Channel

Quote by MightyAl
i just hotrodded my Epiphone SG and put in a DiMarzio cliplock strap, DiMarzio Air Norton, DiMarzio Super Distortion, and a Bigsby B5. it's amazing....

but a Gibson SG with a Floyd Rose Tremolo, 24 frets, solid mohagany body, '61 style SG neck, it to have Max (my name) written in MOP on the headstock, rosewood fretboard, split diamond MOP inlays, the above pickups and strap, but have the air norton in the middle position and have a fernandes sustainer in the neck position. and have it in either white or fireburst (like the SG supreme). i really don't know if this is physically possible for a guitar to have all of that, but it's a pretty amazing dream guitar!
Quote by Pibbz

excuse the bald guy...

I have that same strap! it's pretty cool!
Quote by Sonic Blast
i just hotrodded my Epiphone SG and put in a DiMarzio cliplock strap, DiMarzio Air Norton, DiMarzio Super Distortion, and a Bigsby B5. it's amazing....

but a Gibson SG with a Floyd Rose Tremolo, 24 frets, solid mohagany body, '61 style SG neck, it to have Max (my name) written in MOP on the headstock, rosewood fretboard, split diamond MOP inlays, the above pickups and strap, but have the air norton in the middle position and have a fernandes sustainer in the neck position. and have it in either white or fireburst (like the SG supreme). i really don't know if this is physically possible for a guitar to have all of that, but it's a pretty amazing dream guitar!

lol!!!!!!
My Youtube Channel

Quote by MightyAl
Yeah, EG or the Pit (and Electric Guitar might not want this either, so read the rules there)

*Closed*
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out