I'm a big Ibanez fan, but the only hardtail 7 I can find is the Ibanez RG7321. My brother has one of these, so I'm not gonna get one as well.

I currently have an Ibanez RG370DX with an Edge III and it is total hell. I don't use the trem and the tuning is still screwed whatever I do. So I'm kind of uncomfortable with getting another guitar with a trem.

I know Schecters do some hardtail 7s, but I heard the necks are very thick, and over here in the UK they're pretty expensive.

So UG, any alternatives?
i think jackson do a 7 string version of the christian olde wolbers (sp?) sig...
its string through, so no floyd!
Top lel.
If you want to go really cheap, look for the Washburn X27, although I can't vouch for how thick the neck is.
Ibanez RGA121 | ESP LTD H-1000
Axe-FX Standard
Quote by the memory
i think jackson do a 7 string version of the christian olde wolbers (sp?) sig...
its string through, so no floyd!

+1. I have one and they play fabulously.
Jackson KV 2, Jackson COW 7 (both in B), Jackson Demmelition V
Bogner Überschall (blue rev)
Marshall 1960B Vintage (2x V30 & 2x G12T75)
TC Electronic G Major
BBE Sonic Maximizer 422A
Weber Mass 150w
ISP ProRackG
T.Racks Dinopower
Why won't you get one if your brother has one?

And what's your price range?
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
The problem you are experiencing has nothing to do with the overall quality of trems, but the quality of the trem you have.

I'd get a RG1527/S7320/RG7620, all of them have fantastic trems that will stay in tune.

If you insist on getting a hardtail, the Schecter Hellraiser 7, and the Jackson COW7, are probably the two best "mid-range" ones. The neck on the Schecter is thicker than the Ibanez, but its manageable.
I say get the RG7321, but strip it, pull out the neckbucker, fill the hole, re-paint it in a color or design of your choosing, but an EMG 707 at the bridge, and replace the tone knob with a beverage dispenser. That'll show your borther.