Yeah, an interesting thing is though, is that the guy from Tripod who solos (Not the air guitars) usually plays rhythm (Gatsey), and the glasses guy (Scodd) usually plays lead.
UPDATE: This thread is now about air guitar in general. Do you do it? Do you hate it?
Air guitar is somthing you do when you hold a pool cue 100% of the time, males are sure to play guitar with a pool cue.. Although thats not really "air" guitar...
Quote by MoshPitRock
ANIMALS LIE DOWN.
that's just what they do.
there's probably humans doing the same thing.
quit being so paranoid.

That song was absolutely insufferable.

And air guitar is retarded.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I listened to more tripod.

They're good singers, they should put that skill to better use by making music that can be taken seriously.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by King Krapp
UPDATE: This thread is now about air guitar in general. Do you do it? Do you hate it?

When it's not possible for me to have a guitar I try to keep my fingers loose by fingering out a song that I know how to play.
Tripod. I remember Tripod from SkitHOUSE. Was good sometimes but other time's it sucked.
Quote by juan Andrés

Sorry awful Anglish.