Does anybody know of any good actually FREE mp3 download websites?

Do such sites still exist?

Soulseek has been a bitch to me and the torrent programs I'm using take me pretty far, but aren't always enough.
if your not a complete cheep skate use:

www.legalsounds.com

you can get pretty much any album for around $1US, or single for about 10c. its heaps easier than using limewire type sites and you get a whole album in like 5 minutes.

i think its a russian site taking advantage os russias loose copyright laws...
'id give you one of my beers but i only have six' - deja voodoo
Quote by Symphonic_Chaos
www.google.com

We are not your search army

(kudos to the bloke whos sig i saw that in)

lol

It's not that I'm a cheapskate, but when you're broke it's all I can do. And I actually don't like downloaded albums, I just do it out of necessity. The original copy feels more complete.

And yea, I'm asking cause come to think of it I stumbled across this russian website a year ago and I was snagging all kinds of free sh*t. No registration. No nothing.
Quote by totenkopf
lol

It's not that I'm a cheapskate, but when you're broke it's all I can do. And I actually don't like downloaded albums, I just do it out of necessity. The original copy feels more complete.

And yea, I'm asking cause come to think of it I stumbled across this russian website a year ago and I was snagging all kinds of free sh*t. No registration. No nothing.

i think you are... call yourself a musician when your ripping off the VERY MUSICIANS that give you inspiration? Get an effin job.

im broke too. but i PAY for my music.
dogpile.com search audio, or download ares ive nvr gotten a virus or anything from ares
-BiOhAZarD722-
Originally Posted by Gizzard101
I personally prefer Dr.Dre but Lil Jon is gangsta home boy fresh aswell.
...lol wtf?
Quote by lzrdsixsix6
sounds like you have a severe case of the dumbass.....it's quite common in the pit really just sleep it off
Quote by matty_jay

i think its a russian site taking advantage os russias loose copyright laws...

Hmm, im thinking of a similar website right now. Only instead of mp3s you download guitar tabs..
God and Country are an unbeatable team; they break all records for oppression and bloodshed.
Quote by EdawMail
i think you are... call yourself a musician when your ripping off the VERY MUSICIANS that give you inspiration? Get an effin job.

Cry me a river.

It's temporary.

Believe me. I like the original copies.
Quote by Symphonic_Chaos
www.google.com

We are not your search army

(kudos to the bloke whos sig i saw that in)

and kudos to you, sir, for your Darth Nihilus picture
Quote by WangmasterHizzl
Hmm, im thinking of a similar website right now. Only instead of mp3s you download guitar tabs..

the ruskis have given us so much over the years.

heres to russia.
'id give you one of my beers but i only have six' - deja voodoo
Quote by EdawMail
moron.

Some of the sh*t I listen is very hard to find.

Don't be so belligerent.
Quote by EdawMail

You pay for the music? when you could get it for free?? Woah...stupid.
For songs I use Ares and then if I like the sound of the band then I go and buy download an album.

But I do have a massive collection of EPs and albums (mostly EPs) from local bands though.
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
I've been using torrents and they're great.

But sometimes I download a torrent and a couple songs are messed up.

Like I just downloaded the entire Leaether Strip discograpy, and most of it works fine. But a several songs are screwed up. Can't find those damn songs on Soulseek.

Hence why I'm here.
Torrents are too slow for me.
Plus when I'm dl'ing a torrent I cant use my internets.

I just use album blogs and stuff.
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
Inb4 reported.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409