To help pass the time (See my other topic, the sleep deprivation experiment!) i'm making this thing. I need the following information:

A list of cool guitar techniques in order of awesomeness.

like THIS but longer:

Hammer Ons / pull-offs
Legato
Sweeps

I require the same, but with picking techniques, and the same AGAIN but with guitars.
Long story short, flash game idea. Just fugging do it.
Sorry, we have no guitarists in the pit..

8-Fingered Tapping?

EDIT:

GAAAWH ^

Quote by Våd Hamster
Cross-hand tapping

8-Finger tapping

Sweep tapping

Chromatic picking

your ass is going in the credits of this monstrocity. >=o
Quote by Våd Hamster
Chromatic picking

Qu'est-ce que c'est?
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
Alright, enough technique stuff, got a pretty good list.

Now give me some guitars you guys would like to see in a game, ranked from worst (which I have already dubbed squier affinity) to best.
my squeir affinty telecaster has lasted me 4 years and still has better action then my hellraiser :-D but the hell raiser is still a way more kick ass guitar i am just saying dont diss just cuz its a squier mine is bad ass

edit: also another one of my favorite techniques is the playing of multiple notes at the same time. (I think tis called chords or something)
Quote by Badreligionrock
Qu'est-ce que c'est?

You know what I mean

Quote by GeneralGrim
Alright, enough technique stuff, got a pretty good list.

Now give me some guitars you guys would like to see in a game, ranked from worst (which I have already dubbed squier affinity) to best.

I've got a pearl river.
Last edited by Våd Hamster at Apr 2, 2008,
Quote by dannyniceboy
my squeir affinty telecaster has lasted me 4 years and still has better action then my hellraiser :-D but the hell raiser is still a way more kick ass guitar i am just saying dont diss just cuz its a squier mine is bad ass

edit: also another one of my favorite techniques is the playing of multiple notes at the same time. (I think tis called chords or something)

Tell that to mine, whom I keep in my closet when I invite people over because i'm so ashamed I ever owned it.