I am thinking of buying myself an SX Guitar as a backup, since it's so cheap and I've heard a lot of good stuff about them. I am thinking of ordering mine from Rondo Music. The model I want to get is a Strat copy in sunburst, and it costs only 100 bucks. Since I'm in Germany, it costs me an xtra 75 bucks for the shipping, so all in all with the case and maybe a spare third tuner, 200 bucks for a full set excluding only an amplifier. Would this be worth it? Check out the model here:

http://www.rondomusic.com/sst573ts.html

So, whadya think? Would it be worth it? Would I need to make any adjustments becasue it's an SX guitar? Is the quality fine? And for people that have it, what are your opinions? And for those who might not, which of the above would you recommend? thanx.
Your dreams are all out of focus;
Knock you up when you're feeling down.
And all the world feels so unreal...

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
Hitler was really smart and could have been a good leader but he was kind of a douche to the Jews.
no..... They are crap, even for the price, they are crap...i like the look of their LP copy... but they suck...bottom line... I used to sell them...well... we sold a few.... but I've played them.... and they suck. Very uncomfortable, crap tone, horrible intonation even after trying to set it for like 3 hours.... they just are not good guitars...
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
just figure out how much it would cost to send back - usually $20.00 in conUS.

don't like it? just send it back.

I wouldn't listen to emo^ - they aren't crap at all.
SRV R.I.P.
emo??? get bent, im not bashing his stuff, nor am i insulting him, so what gives you the right to bash me?
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
well they have just about every good design, they have some really nice finishes, but I've never played them. Does anyone actually know how good they are overall?
Your dreams are all out of focus;
Knock you up when you're feeling down.
And all the world feels so unreal...

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
Hitler was really smart and could have been a good leader but he was kind of a douche to the Jews.
SX Guitars are great for the money. If you just plan on using it as a backup, it will serve its purpose well.