Page 1 of 2
You guys have to hear this.. so i was on a trip during spring break and i was getting ready to get on my flight and i saw these security guards hassling this guy because he had bought a liter of vodka and wanted to take it on the plane but the security guards wouldn't let him..... so what do you think he did throw it away? HELL NO he drank the whole liter right than and there, threw the bottle away and than said "excuse me boys i have a plane to catch!" it was the funniest/coolest thing i've ever seen. i dont know what happened after that but it was pretty epic...... comments?
thats not cool man. imagine if samuel l jackson had been drunk. he never could have saved us all from the snakes.

btw i was there, and he threw it all up three minutes after the plane took off.
I have no opinion on this matter.
I've seen that happen at various security gates, never at an airport though.

Anyone ever taken a flight stoned? It's not fun.
You guys have to hear this.. so i was on a trip during spring break and i was getting ready to get on my flight and i saw these security guards hassling this guy because he had bought a liter of vodka and wanted to take it on the plane but the security guards wouldn't let him..... so what do you think he did throw it away? HELL NO he drank the whole liter right than and there, threw the bottle away and than said "excuse me boys i have a plane to catch!" it was the funniest/coolest thing i've ever seen. i dont know what happened after that but it was pretty epic...... comments?

Bit of a waste realy.Hes only going to pass out, im suprised they let him on the plane.
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Quote by no lolage
whole liter................... not too sure that really happened

i know man i wouldnt have believed it either unless i saw it........ keep in mind i went to Ireland so the guy could have been irish......
what an idiot

although I have friends that would probably do that
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
smb, i would think that would be fun. i dunno, different ppl have different preferences. i don't think it would be cool tripping tho.
Why wasn't he allowed to take a bottle of vodka in his hand luggage? How are you supposed to buy duty free?
Quote by bwalter32
smb, i would think that would be fun. i dunno, different ppl have different preferences.
It honestly was a total nightmare. Looking out the window at the clouds and stuff was cool but the fat woman I was stuck in a seat next to was freaking me out.
i know man i wouldnt have believed it either unless i saw it........ keep in mind i went to Ireland so the guy could have been irish......

Just because hes irish doesnt mean hes an inheritly heavy weight drinker.......
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Quote by tum-tum05

This confirms that you are lying.

Plus.

Drunk people are not allowed on planes.
I've been here since '04.

i never said he got on the plane... i don't know what happened to him after that cuz i had to board my plane..... it was still nuts though
I actually read a news article about this. They ended up rushing him to a hospital. Pussy.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
maybe he had no gag reflex?

or it was some pussy alcohol like tequila.
'id give you one of my beers but i only have six' - deja voodoo
Quote by matty_jay
maybe he had no gag reflex?

or it was some pussy alcohol like tequila.

dude i could drink a liter in one go..... it would be nasty and i'd probly die of alcohol poisoning but it could be done.... no doubt.... good pure vodka is supposed to taste no different than water... but if he got it at an airport it was probably cheap
YUCK
1) Drunks are not allowed on planes
2) You cannot skol a liter of vodka and live
3) Security guards are not retards and realize point 2, and would be criminally negligent to not call an ambulance ASAP
4) Even if the dude didn't die the guards would still be fired
5) You lie
Quote by Hpda5121
im not a racist because racism is a crime, and crime is for black people

Quote by the dave
yeah man I put my hand up their skirt and pick em up like a six pack

Quote by Death_switch
mr bill0ws is right
Quote by mr_bill0ws
3) Security guards are not retards and realize point 2, and would be criminally negligent to not call an ambulance ASAP
5) You lie

Yes you can. I drank a party handle in one hour one night which is almost 2 liters and I lived. I wanted to ****ing die the next day but I lived.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by mr_bill0ws
5) You lie

This.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
if that was the coolest thing you've ever seen, you must lead a really boring life.

And this
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I still don't understand why he wouldn't have been allowed to take vodka on the plane. That's basically what hand luggage is for!
dude airports are so strict these days.... i had chapstick in my pocket and they confiscated it. like im gonna pack C4 in there or sumthin
Quote by tum-tum05
dude airports are so strict these days.... i had chapstick in my pocket and they confiscated it. like im gonna pack C4 in there or sumthin

Well, if they are so strict then they won't let a drunk guy pass, and taking a liter of vodka with you is ok as long as it's inside a bag.
Quote by Portuguese_boy
Well, if they are so strict then they won't let a drunk guy pass, and taking a liter of vodka with you is ok as long as it's inside a bag.

dude have you been to an airport lately? maybe if they dont know the bottle's in your bag but bottles can be broken and used as weapons
Quote by smb
I still don't understand why he wouldn't have been allowed to take vodka on the plane. That's basically what hand luggage is for!

first you check into your flight, going through all the security checks then you can buy alcohol from duty free, which you can take on the flight.

im assuming he bought the bottle outside the airport then tried to get it through airport security which isnt heaps smart because our are only allowed to take liquid less than 100mls which is FA and they have to be in a clear plastic bag for examination.

if i remember correctly...
Quote by tum-tum05
dude have you been to an airport lately? maybe if they dont know the bottle's in your bag but bottles can be broken and used as weapons

Yes I have, practically anything can be used as a weapon, you can take a pen and blind someone with it. Plus, what's the point of airport shops (duty free) selling tons of alcohol?
do they sell only plastic bottles in airports? cuz this was glass, which would explain why he was getting hassled
lol that's ****ing awesome. i remember reading ric flair's biography and he said that on a plane from japan to the place they were going him and these other wrestlers drank all of the planes liquor.
Quote by tum-tum05
do they sell only plastic bottles in airports? cuz this was glass, which would explain why he was getting hassled

They sell normal liquor and in glass, what airport where you in?
Quote by Portuguese_boy
not in the USA. i dont know if thats where your talking about, but here we cant take any liquids onto planes. however, the guy could have bought it after he got through security.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by mr_bill0ws

Lots of people can..
Quote by tum-tum05

the duty free shops sell liquor in glass bottles. AFTER youve been through airport security.

if your stupid enough to try and take a bottle of vodka through airport security your probably stupid enough to chop the whole thing on the spot...

i bet he hooked up with paris hilton on the flight though, because she found him so wity and easy to relate too.
Quote by tum-tum05
dude i could drink a liter in one go..... it would be nasty and i'd probly die of alcohol poisoning but it could be done.... no doubt.... good pure vodka is supposed to taste no different than water... but if he got it at an airport it was probably cheap
YUCK

Dude you can't even spell litre
Quote by Zugunruhe
not in the USA. i dont know if thats where your talking about, but here we cant take any liquids onto planes. however, the guy could have bought it after he got through security.

Ohhh, sorry then, I live in Europe, but I should have known America's high security measures, and I can understand why they won't let people take bottles.

still europe > america.
Page 1 of 2