A coworker sent me this. Warning: people do die in this video (although not too graphic). Do not watch it if you are sensitive.

These Iraqis were fighting against US soldiers. Oh well, I guess thats a few less to worry about.

Edit: actually I think they were defusing it.
Last edited by Vagabond21 at Apr 2, 2008,
improvised explosive device i think. they can kill from 300 yards away, or so says the history channel
The americans didn't seem to care too much, war desensitizes people. As does the internet, thus that video.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
That website is pretty disgusting...

Quote by ChrisIsGawd
huh. so they were defusing a bomb in the middle of nowhere
... yeah great idea

Might have been road side bomb, so if big army man's car goes broom broom past, it goes BOOOOM.
They should have let the US forces deal with it since they are more then capable of safely disarming or detonating those things.
Quote by Wikipedia
owned

My friend!

But your comment was quite useless.

I don't really like those shock-movie sites. I'm not into cruel stuff.
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
Quote by Wikipedia

An improvised explosive device (IED) is a bomb constructed and deployed in ways other than in conventional military action. They may be partially comprised of conventional military explosives, such as an artillery round, attached to a detonating mechanism.

IEDs may be used in terrorist actions or in unconventional warfare by guerrillas or commando forces in a theater of operations. In the 2003–present Iraq War, IEDs have been used extensively against coalition forces and by the end of 2007 they have been responsible for approximately at least 40% of coalition deaths in Iraq.[1] They are also used extensively by cadres of the rebel Tamil Tiger (LTTE) organization against military and civilian targets in Sri Lanka.[2][3]

IEDs are often placed on the curb of roads so as to detonate at passing vehicles or pedestrians, and so are sometimes known as roadside bombs.

That was horrible, why are people rating this?!
Quote by Mister.Y
My friend!

But your comment was quite useless.

I don't really like those shock-movie sites. I'm not into cruel stuff.

No offense, but I said don't watch it if you don't like that kind of stuff.
Quote by Vagabond21
No offense, but I said don't watch it if you don't like that kind of stuff.

I didn't.
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
Quote by Vagabond21
improvised explosive device i think. they can kill from 300 yards away, or so says the history channel

*Facepalm*

Yep that's what it stands for, but there is no set damage of them. A lot of them don't work at all, the point is they are improvised. Could be a bunch of grenades, rockets, general bombs, mines, shells etc Whatever they can find.