to some one being bullied???

i know 1 of my school friends is being bullied, and now my lil brother is too.....

ive been bullied scince year 7 but my advice would be crap as i did all the wrong things
tell your friend and your brother to do the opposite of what you did then...

Forza Juve

'e voglia 'e mettere rum, chi nasce strunz' nun po' addiventà babbà
Fight. Thats all you can do. I fought everyone that bullied me. They usually left me the **** alone after that. Sometimes I would get jumped or stabbed though... so always keep that in mind.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
I would advise first off to use the correct grammar because grammar Nazis are everywhere.

Secondly, stand up for yourself. I was bullied from years 3 - 10 until i grew a pair and stood up for myself. I know it seems difficult, and hard, but seriously, take a deep breath and go for the plunge. If all else fails, tell a teacher in a high place, and make sure they get the full end of the picture, get your parents involved too. Parents can seal the deal with getting someone off of your back.
If you run, they win. Go kick one of their asses. Seriously.
"Punk is a state of mind, and no one can take that away from you."
fight - for what you believe to be right
crushing with all your might
I laugh at their pitiful cries
they run from the fire in my eyes

nothing can save them now

you've learned a lesson in violence
Just take it. Don't fight back, and don't talk back, it's what I've allways done.

They'll just get bored after a while because it's like using a punchbag instead of a boxer.

...I'm so unhappy
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Well, when i was in school, people tried to bully me but i just didn't give them anything neither did i take any crap from them. Best thing is to just ignore the dip****s and walk away. If they come onto you, stand for yourself and don't let them take you down. Fight them off if it comes to it.
Usually the more you retaliate the more they'll bully you. But if you just ignore them and not get involved with them or keep away from them, they'll get bored of bullying you and pick on someone else.

Though you may end up becoming a loner.... But hey, atleast you've got your pride by not lettin any dip**** bully give crap to you.
If it matters...
Be the better person and just ignore them. If they persist or get physical, then report them.
Never got bullied. I guess i was the one doing the bulling. Quit being a little bitch.
Quote by SloppyJoseph
Never got bullied. I guess i was the one doing the bulling. Quit being a little bitch.

What's your ****ing problem?

Stupid ****.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
1. take abuse
2. take gun to school
3. murder classmates
4. ?????
5.profit!
I have no opinion on this matter.
Do stuff away from school, play guitar or whatever it is you do in your spare time. Develop your own interests and stuff so you have the inner confidence to *know* they are just idiots and that you are actually a strong person. Then when you are confident enough not to pussy out of it, beat them, verbally or non, and they will leave you alone.
Learn some karate.

And challenge one.
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
Make some friends, hang around with them, and then see what happens.
Bullies are always too pussy to take on someone with friends.

And if that fails............. Hurt them