You're funny.

It will be amazing, once it's released. I'm positive it'll **** bricks on 99% of today's rock music.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by MetalMusicianAl
wouldn't it be something if it's released and it's ****ty.

something predictable, yes
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
, you must feel really stupid, or that's a great music joke. It will be awful, there's very little Axl was able to do after AFD, let alone after everybody has left GnR.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
I never seen axl as the driving force behind Guns N Roses. An embarassing side note to add that is up until I was like 11 I thought Guns N Roses was an old timer country group because hte only song I had heard of theirs was patience and I was raised on country music.
Last edited by dannyniceboy at Apr 2, 2008,
The only reason I want that album to come out is because Dr. Pepper promised everyone in america a free dr. pepper if Chinese Democracy is released...
Quote by zosozeppelin_68
The only reason I want that album to come out is because Dr. Pepper promised everyone in america a free dr. pepper if Chinese Democracy is released...

In 2008.

After I'm done buying Chinese Democracy, I'll go to gamestop and pick up my copy of Duke Nukem Forever.
I cant belive people are actually still bothered about getting this album.

It will probably suck any way.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Quote by wylde_overdrive
In 2008.

After I'm done buying Chinese Democracy, I'll go to gamestop and pick up my copy of Duke Nukem Forever.

now you're just being silly.
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Quote by wylde_overdrive
In 2008.

Duke Nukem Forever and Chinese Democracy are like two runners in a marathon, except all the people waiting for them at the finish went home ages ago.
I'm going to work very hard to become famous, and I'm going to name my first album Chinese Democracy. Just to be an asshole.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Didn't. But I'll give Axl one more chance, if it took him this long to release it, it has to be worth something...
Quote by DrkNTwstd
darkangel, you are a smart man. no flame shield is necessary.

Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore"
Quote by darkangel24
Didn't. But I'll give Axl one more chance, if it took him this long to release it, it has to be worth something...

I took about an hour to release something from my ass this morning, and there wasn't much of a pay off, either. So, that kind of thinking is dangerous.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

"In a 2007 interview, Axl Rose's close friend Sebastian Bach stated that Chinese Democracy will be the first installment in a trilogy of new albums."
It later says that the last in the three is meant to be out in 2012, i think there is a typo, given the time this has taken 2120 is more likely.
Quote by Flying Couch
What do you think lesbians do in bed? Play cards? They have ways of sexytime just like everybody else.

W
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Why would you NOT scour the news for stories about incestual anal piping?
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I'm going to work very hard to become famous, and I'm going to name my first album Chinese Democracy. Just to be an asshole.

Didn't The Offspring beat you to that?
MAN CITY

De Montfort Uni
Quote by rush4life
JoJ, you need to change your diet man. Get regular!

My diet consists literally of pizza, soda, and hamburgers. Sometimes chicken.. But other than that... I eat nothing else. Its weird.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
I took about an hour to release something from my ass this morning, and there wasn't much of a pay off, either. So, that kind of thinking is dangerous.

Quote by DrkNTwstd
darkangel, you are a smart man. no flame shield is necessary.

Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore"
Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure that records of your preorder will be lost when Y3K hits...
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Been done, Offsrping called their album "Chinese Democracy: You snooze, you lose"

changed it later to Splinter or something crap.

Dexter also claims he had dreads girlly braids.
Quote by LOLwut?
I did about 4 years ago...

a guy that worked at my local music store (which closed down 2 years ago) tried to get me to reserve it about 3 or 4 years ago... i said (with squinted eyes) "no thank you sir".

I would recommend this to everyone thinking about reserving a copy of Chinese Democracy.
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
Last edited by rebeltildeth87 at Apr 2, 2008,
I really dont think that the Axl Rose Band CD Is EVER coming out in this century
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor