How would you use your two hours? How much time would you spend doing what? I'm trying to figure out how to make my practice time more efficient.
i already practice more than two hours a day. i usually practice what i have the most difficulty playing, for example arpeggetiating chords. not arpeggios.
I try to learn new things, and I go through my setlist of songs just to keep the memory of how to play them in my fingers. I also work on new songs and work on things I have difficulty doing.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
sweep picking... (not that im anywhere close)
incubus rocks my world
Quote by LOLwut?
How would you use your two hours? How much time would you spend doing what? I'm trying to figure out how to make my practice time more efficient.
I do and I'm %100 percent better then when I was doing 20 minutes practice.

I do 1 hour of scales and 1 hour of song work. This work is also with some sweep picking and strumming work

and then about 5 minutes messing around on the guitar even if it doesn't make musical sense, This way I'm more familiar with my fingerboard aka fretboard.
It's A Long Ways To The Top If You Want To Rock & Roll

Guitars: Cort g260 w/Vintage strat pickups, Standard Sg coming soon.

Amps.
Ibanez 10 watt bass amp.
Traynor YCV CLASSIC 40 WATT ALL TUBE AMP 2x10 COMBO.

Pedals
Digitech RP150.
Last edited by CortFan1 at Apr 2, 2008,
I would do 30 minutes of chromatic excercises 1-2-3-4, 4-2-3-1 etc. and then practice what i want to learn at the moment (right now i learn to tremolo pick better) for about 1 hour and then 30-45 minutes playing songs or learning riffs that i like.

This maybe isnt a very effective way to train but i have fun while doing it so it works for me.