Page 1 of 7
http://www.news10.net/display_story.aspx?storyid=39936

This is about 25-30 miles from me.

What do you think should be done with these kids?
What would you do if you were in the mother's shoes?

I think the kids need massive massive amounts of physical punishment, their parents should be criminally charged as well.
Check out jayninevideolessons.wordpress.com
Online Video Guitar lessons, ebooks, and so on. This above blog is how you may contact me for more information, or email me at jayninelessons@gmail.com
Last week 2 14year old boys attacked a 80 year old woman and kicked her till she didn't move and blood all around here...
2 blocks away from me
A witness to the attack, an unidentified Spanish-speaking woman distracted the toddler from what was happening to his mother, Letamendi said.

You ain't seen me! Right!

Sad story, the youth of today running rampant again...
They should be shot, thats just disrespectful, same with the two that beat up the 80 year old.
reach in the darkness for what you can find travel great distance in your mind.
real horrorshow. that devotchka tolchocked her right in the glazzies. who called the millicents?
I have no opinion on this matter.
The kids should be jailed/shot

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Quote by MetalMusicianAl
****ing pieces of ****. this disgusts me.

+1

What the hell has happened to the younger generation

I have never, at any point in my teenage life (17 in a week) felt the urge to kick a random stranger to an inch of their life for the lulz.

What the hell drives these people?
Quote by mitch_33
They should be shot, thats just disrespectful, same with the two that beat up the 80 year old.

I'm pretty sure 'disrespectful' isn't a strong enough word for this.

RIP
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
I vote that they be drawn and quartered

about as medieval as their behavior
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Quote by JvL
Last week 2 14year old boys attacked a 80 year old woman and kicked her till she didn't move and blood all around here...
2 blocks away from me

Tjappies, perhaps?

Youth of today have no boundries or respect for one another or the elder, thank god im not one of those,
We need to bring back physical punishment, the slipper and hand
GIVE THE BOYS A BIG SLAP AND WHAT NOT

seriously people inside prision get treated well, i say **** the lot of them
put every one on a oil rig in the middle of atlantic ocean, fight and feed themselfs

GRRR TODAYS SYSTEM MAKES ME ANGRY
MAKES ME WONDER WHY DID WE GET RID OF HITLER AND SADDAM HUSSAIN
THOSE GUYS PUT ANYONE IN THEIR PLACE
Quote by 2mins2midnite
Youth of today have no boundries or respect for one another or the elder, thank god im not one of those,
We need to bring back physical punishment, the slipper and hand
GIVE THE BOYS A BIG SLAP AND WHAT NOT

seriously people inside prision get treated well, i say **** the lot of them
put every one on a oil rig in the middle of atlantic ocean, fight and feed themselfs

Quote by 2mins2midnite

There has never been a more important time to use "the pear"
jesus man...
Check out jayninevideolessons.wordpress.com
Online Video Guitar lessons, ebooks, and so on. This above blog is how you may contact me for more information, or email me at jayninelessons@gmail.com
Stuff like this happens all the time in Britain, it makes me sick.
Yesterday I read in my local paper a group of kids lured a dog outside of its garden just to slit its throat.

And its been on the news about a group of chavs beating a goth to death when she tryed to defend her boyfreind. Another group were trashing a guys car and when the nighbor came out to have stop them they beat him to death.
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Quote by eldanny
Stuff like this happens all the time in Britain, it makes me sick.
Yesterday I read in my local paper a group of kids lured a dog outside of its garden just to slit its throat.

And its been on the news about a group of chavs beating a goth to death when she tryed to defend her boyfreind. Another group were trashing a guys car and when the nighbor came out to have stop them they beat him to death.

Yeah, i saw that in the metro. I was so p*ssed off reading both. The fact that human beings can do this to other human beings and pets is beyond belief.
They should send them to me. I will raise them right.

Edit: Why should physical punishment be used on the kids? Violence breeds more violence, that's not exactly a decent solution to rehabilitating the kids. Besides, I can't help but think they've been beaten before. And killing them is stupid, too.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Apr 2, 2008,
people are appalling...
somebody needs to beat the **** out of those kids, and show them how fun it is on the other end..
Quote by Matty-13
people are appalling...
somebody needs to beat the **** out of those kids, and show them how fun it is on the other end..

They're obviously sadists, what makes you think they wouldn't be masochists as well?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

The thing is that these kids have gone through some type of mental torture or turmoil that has severely affected their psyche. They do these things because they have lost their sense of pain and suffering and hence, they have lost their feeling of fear. This is a result of years of abuse maybe. This appearent indiference leads them to take out all their anger and hatered on random people without a feeling of remorse or guilt. The pain is just simply beaten out of them. At least that's what I think.
Quote by chimneyfish
"death-metal is the best when its in the shape of a dildo and shoved in my ass"

Born to lose...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...live to Win
Quote by spider666
The thing is that these kids have gone through some type of mental torture or turmoil that has severely affected their psyche. They do these things because they have lost their sense of pain and suffering and hence, they have lost their feeling of fear. This is a result of years of abuse maybe. This appearent indiference leads them to take out all their anger and hatered on random people without a feeling of remorse or guilt. The pain is just simply beaten out of them. At least that's what I think.
or theyre just psychopaths. some people are just bad. well, most people are just bad, but some people are even worse.
Freakin' kids. that's just plain wrong. i may be 15, but i have enuff respect for elders, and i'm pretty sure I wouldn't be retarded and beat up an adult. that's just retarded. where is the discipline? those kids deserve to be beat up, whipped, put in jail, anything to show them a lesson.
Quote by Zugunruhe
real horrorshow. that devotchka tolchocked her right in the glazzies. who called the millicents?

Ha you are awesome. I love that book.

On a related note, these kids sound like punks. They should get the chair!....too extreme?

Oh and I think it's silly that more people are disturbed by the beating than the spitting in a two year olds face! That is just terrible.
Quote by Zugunruhe
or theyre just psychopaths. some people are just bad. well, most people are just bad, but some people are even worse.

Most violent people came from violent homes, or were treated very badly.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Most violent people came from violent homes, or were treated very badly.
most, but not all. it can pop up anywhere. these could just be bad people.
Quote by Zugunruhe
most, but not all. it can pop up anywhere. these could just be bad people.

Right, but that is one of those things that needs to be investigated. It isn't black and white and it shouldn't be treated as if the kids are monsters by choice.
Quote by vintage x metal

I'm going to england this summer, should I perhaps bring an axe to be able to travel safe within the cities?
Quote by Zugunruhe

Im in the middle of that book atm, brilliant read

But to think people reinact it

Happens in England all the time, it's on an up for some reason, all theser ASBO kids running around. Its all down to their parents really, 99% of the time.
Quote by Toolshed#9
I'm going to england this summer, should I perhaps bring an axe to be able to travel safe within the cities?

The city centers are ussally pretty safe, stuff like this ussally happens around the residental areas, atleast in Cambridge anyway.
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Quote by Toolshed#9

Are you an American? If so, bring a gun. To represent your culture. And in case the King of England tries to quarter troops where you're staying.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by eldanny
The city centers are ussally pretty safe, stuff like this ussally happens around the residental areas, atleast in Cambridge anyway.
what the hell is wrong with england? this **** never happens in california. maybe in east la, but not in residential areas.

edit:lulz, this is like thirty minutes from me. i retract my argument
Last edited by Zugunruhe at Apr 2, 2008,