Heyhey,

Yeah, emo sucks, MCR suck, rahderah. The curly haired guitarist that looks a bit like a beefier version of Albert Hammond Jr from The Strokes is actually pretty good though... so I decided to learn a few tracks and see if it would help improve my playing.

Here's You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison. I'd appreciate it if we could keep away from the whole 'MCR suck, emo sucks' thing and be a little more adult...if possible?

Any comments?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On3ezNIuzOA
You're guitar is awesome. I'd kill for that sort of paint job :[

Good cover though (Y)
"Punk is a state of mind, and no one can take that away from you."
Quote by Cultlife
I'd appreciate it if we could keep away from the whole 'MCR suck, emo sucks' thing and be a little more adult...if possible?

Sadly, that's not happening. And you know it.

Lucky for you, I'm open-minded and find MCR's music to be not all that bad. Nor is your video. Interesting that you chose to go with the rhythm rather than the lead parts for most of the song. And you nailed that solo.
Q: Favourite Pink Floyd song?
A: The one where they get wicked high and play Emin and A for an hour.
I like this song though, from them. This and 'Early Sunsets Over Monroeville and Cemetery Drive.'

Pretty tight cover. The guitar had some pitching problems here and there but overall, it was nice. Decent enough. Good job.
good cover, flawless i think.

btw, mcr haters are only in the pit. you're safe up here!

ps. what guitar is that/ where'd you get it?
im just really looking into getting a tele, and one of the main things i like about a guitar is a paintjob that stands out.

and that guitar my friend, is damn sexy.
Thanks guys... the guitar is actually a £130 Aria Telecaster that I covered in a mix of local and national news using glitter glue (which gives it a subtle green sparkle, because I'm that much of a girl I like these things)... and then spray-varnished to give it an aged paper effect and protect it from my sweaty mitts.

1.5 years on as my main guitar it's holding up perfectly. The whole thing cost me around £150 if you include the newspaper, glue and varnish... so y'know, doesn't always have to cost much i guess.
Quote by Cultlife
because I'm that much of a girl I like these things

Lies! There are no girls on the internet!

I thought this guitar was some kind of actual Squier or Fender Tele model with a paint job that I did not know about. Amazing that you did this yourself. Class act, gal
*wherin Travis makes self look like idiot*