Page 1 of 3
What bands should you like..eg heavy or rocking band but you just hate em. I really just dont like Nickleback..whenever i hear rockstar i automatically think 'fookin hate that band'
All the bands I hate deserve to be hated.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Who said I was obligated to like a certain band? It's in taste and prefrence. Just becuase I like Death, doesn't mean I have to like Obituary (I like both, fyi).
Welp, I'm a metalhead, and my fellow metalheads seem to love the following bands, but I just don't care for them:

Carcass
Mayhem
Opeth
Metallica
Slayer
Pantera
Meshuggah
Nickelback, nobody is supposed to like Nickelback. They suck.
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
Quote by AcsticRckr89
I just dont see how you can hate a band... They are making the music that they like, and although you may not like their music that is no reason to hate them... you may dislike them, but hate? I think thats taking it a little too far

I hate alot of bands for different reasons. Like Disgorge (CA.) for example... they are ****ing cocksuckers. I met them after one of their shows and they are dicks. Matty (when he was in the band) and I almost got into a fight.. he is the biggest faggot of them all.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
just because a band makes music they like, it doesnt mean its good.....there are other reasons to hate bands, i as well think nickelback sucks ass, their music really isnt bad but i get a weird vibe from them, and also i think u can hate a band cuz their music sucks, take nsync or like some gay ass pop band like that, some people really shouldnt make music. and also tool is the ****
metallica, and iron maiden, and AC/DC, but i supposedly should like those bands because, i like led zeppelin, Queen, and all kinds of bands like that, and lots of other metal bands, people are surprized when i tell them i dont like those bands.
Quote by Fuzzycows5157
Rhode Island
It is neither a Road, nor an Island. Discuss
Quote by AcsticRckr89
I just dont see how you can hate a band... They are making the music that they like, and although you may not like their music that is no reason to hate them... you may dislike them, but hate? I think thats taking it a little too far

but what it they AREN'T making music they like? what if they make whatever music their record label tells them to?
Quote by technicolour
Welp, I'm a metalhead, and my fellow metalheads seem to love the following bands, but I just don't care for them:

Carcass
Mayhem
Opeth
Metallica
Slayer
Pantera
Meshuggah

*gasps in exasperation*

Pantera meh but the others are like Metallic bread and butter.
Quote by nebiru
All the bands I hate deserve to be hated.

amen sister

SEX!

Now I have your attention, witness the awesomeness that is my sig

Quote by GuitarManDan15
win

Free Dean V To Loving Home
Quote by schecter_guy
but what it they AREN'T making music they like? what if they make whatever music their record label tells them to?

hmm thats probably the case with nickelback. a rehersal room rock band told to write (we all just wanna be big rockstars)...arrrgghhhhhhhh
Quote by xxzerojonxx
^ serious chrisisgawd?!??!! im not alone...

lmao i didnt notice u posted Tool as well
i find them boring and idk, just cant get into them

i also despise Pantera, but i dont feel an urge to like them
Quote by everythingdies
You're not supposed to like Nickelback

Whats wrong with Nickelback??
Quote by steve98614
just because a band makes music they like, it doesnt mean its good.....there are other reasons to hate bands, i as well think nickelback sucks ass, their music really isnt bad but i get a weird vibe from them, and also i think u can hate a band cuz their music sucks, take nsync or like some gay ass pop band like that, some people really shouldnt make music. and also tool is the ****

And who exactly would determine who should and who should not make music? Everyone is entitled to make music, the world would be a much more boring place if there was only music that you enjoyed.
Quote by moonfighter
I Hate all metal bands.

especially metallica though i like fade to black.

Have you heard all metal bands?

Yes, this is me sticking up for metal this time lol
dream theater, symphony x, few other similar bands like that

as much as everyone gets a total boner for them and they seem like the sort of thing i should be into, when i hear them they just sound very normal, average and uninspiring
Quote by GrEgUms1991
Have you heard all metal bands?

Yes, this is me sticking up for metal this time lol

No but i hate metal as a genre overall.

it's too loud for me.
I like every band associated with the style of music Led Zeppelin plays...

Yet I can't stand them... so Led Zeppelin.
Please don't confront me with my failures. I had not forgotten them.
The Beatles. I detest them, you critisise them and people look at you like you're from Mars. I cannot be the only one they wind up! Can I?
Quote by GrEgUms1991
Whats wrong with Nickelback??

what's right about nickelback?
Velvet Revolver, I love GNR but I hate them
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by Chordzzz
what's right about nickelback?

Give me a real reason then not to like them Mr Jumping on the bandwagon.
ooooh....
most people think I like techno and hardcore (the dance-version) and stuff cause I haven't got like... much hair on my head and stuff

but
I
HAAAAAATE
it :P
Quote by Azwethinkwedo
what? are you crazy?

probably. They just don't do anything for me, I can listen to similar but better bands (in my opinion) instead of those ones.

For instance, I'd rather listen to Evile or Municipal waste then Metallica, I'd rather listen to Death then Slayer, I'd rather listen to..Agalloch then Opeth (even though they're not that similar), I'd rather listen to tech death then Meshuggah, and as far as Pantera goes, I just don't like the whole southern groove sound.

But like I said, I'm crazy.
Well I suppose Iron Maiden. I don't hate them by any stretch of the imagination, and listen to a few songs but I'm not into them. That's why all the stupid chavs are surprised when I say I don't like Iron Maiden.
MUNSTER

Heineken Cup Champions 2005/2006 2007/2008

Nirvana! I love grunge, Soundgarden, Green River, MLB, Pearl Jam & I LOVE foo fighters.

Just not that big a fan of Nirvana.
Page 1 of 3