Yowassup? Ok so I had a weird dream, and I wanna hear some interpreters interprate it, ok? There was more **** that happened in the dream than this but I don't remember anything but this one segement:

I was in a bowling alley, and Jesus(not Christ nid you, but the guy from The Big Lebowski) comes up to me and says "Do not ****...with the Jesus!", then we start bowling. But the bowling lanes had all theses weird mirrors at the end of them, and I kept accidentally throwing the ball in the wrong lane. It pissed me off, and that's all I remember.

Now go and interpret my subconcious!
"The inner machenisms of my mind are an inigma."

-Patrick Star
hmmmm i think you need to go bowling with a guy lookin like jesus or somebody named jesus

and the somethin awesome or sometthing really bad will happen
Bowling balls represent your balls- ie. your genitalia. Wrong lane implies that you're a closet gay- ie. you're aiming for the wrong targets with your balls. You're worried about coming out because Jesus will send you to hell for it.

Trust me, I'm a professional.
Quote by aaron13
well i get on the net and chat with hot chicks alot.
most of them want to see me naked.. and they are over 18..
Quote by Hobolad
Bowling balls represent your balls- ie. your genitalia. Wrong lane implies that you're a closet gay. You're worried about coming out because Jesus will send you to hell for it.

Trust me, I'm a professional.

+1 very nice
you know, right before I posted this I thought, "this is UG, I'll bet I'll be called a closet gay."

-Patrick Star
Quote by ClaypoolWooten
you know, right before I posted this I thought, "this is UG, I'll bet I'll be called a closet gay."

Psychology is pretty much the "science" of calling people gay, or saying they wanna do their mothers
Quote by aaron13
well i get on the net and chat with hot chicks alot.
most of them want to see me naked.. and they are over 18..
I think you have a crush on obscure spanish child molesters.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by Hobolad
Psychology is pretty much the "science" of calling people gay, or saying they wanna do their mothers

I'm in psych class right now. lol

Edit: We're supposed to be looking up interpretations of dreams we had during spring break 2 weeks ago.

-Patrick Star
I reckon that the bowling balls are your thoughts and you keep sending them into the wrong lanes (thinking about the wrong things), I think the mirrors are temptations and Jesus is trying to guide you, in other words, you are being tempted into bad things and Jesus is trying to help you but you ignore him
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by nebiru
I think you have a crush on obscure spanish child molesters.

agreed.

.... 8 year olds dude
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
Sigmund Freud would say that you want have sex with your mother... however he was also a coke head.
Please don't confront me with my failures. I had not forgotten them.
You feel like your life is going down the wrong path.

That, or you watched The Big Lebowski recently.

Dreams don't mean ****.
ok right in psychology at college, we doing psycodynamic approach. Basicly about dreams.
And we learnt that dreams....are all about secks! I'm not joking! We got a sheet of paper that lists certain things, that either represent a penis, vagay or breats!! for instance a knife is a penis, a chest is a vagay( ) and an apple is breats.

Lessons are fun at the moment, a class of 16/17 year olds talking about secks

so yeh id say bowling balls....are....well...

oh yes and we all wanted to sleep with our mothers! Dont get stuck in the anal stage!
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
The ball game usually represents that either good news is on the way, or good fun is on the way, or that it is happening at the moment. The ball usually represents fun, or just plain good, from your perspective.

This Jesus character represents someone you hold high in your life, or someone you have a lot of respect for, or hold as a friend, and you will have, or are having a good time with him/her, or that the good news is being / will be shared with him/her.

The ball game you are losing means that the Jesus Character is winning, which means you must be careful of the person, because you are letting him win, and the good times or good news could be manipulated by him/her to their own means and to your downfall.

The statement: "Do not ****... with the Jesus", is quite an abrasive statement, meaning that they have some form of power or control over you, meaning you would go out of your way for that person, and that you will play their game (bowling) if they asked you to.

Whether you like, or are good at bowling or not doesn't mean anything. You would still be playing their game and losing.

The mirrors also substantiate this because they reflect you. You are throwing the ball at yourself, thus you are creating your own downfall by being with this person, or sharing the good news with this person.

The fact that you got pissed off also proves that things were not going your way, and that they won't, because of this person.

Well that's my interpretation of it. I know it seems a bit melancholy and dreading, but that's the way the sub-conscious usually works. I've read enough Sigmeund Freud and other Dream Interpretations books to know that.
On the other hand, it could all be positive. It depends on what you think of this "Jesus", and how strongly you are friends with him/her.

Could also be a lot of crap.
did he have a naked indian with him and did you find it unnessisary that you saw his butt checks