and jesse ventura was the guest. I found myself agreeing with everything he said. he thinks the party system in america should be abolished and candidates should run based on their own views. i think this guy should be president.
Yeah, he could also double as our homeland security system, alone..
I Dig Music.

Quote by insideac

Okie, I like you too
he made a lot of good points

-the way the iraq war was handled was also done by the nazis and communists
-the fence they want to build to keep illegal immigrants out could one day be used to keep american citizens in
-every president since JFK has lied to the public
Clearly he spent too much time wrestling and not in political science class. Parties are very important to maintaining a working democracy. The two parties are a pain in the ass, but the alternative is a bunch of schmucks with no accountability who are able to run because they are either very rich or very charismatic and only looking out for their own interests: the stuff that makes democracies fail.
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
Clearly capable of whoopass.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by iforgot539
Clearly he spent too much time wrestling and not in political science class. Parties are very important to maintaining a working democracy. The two parties are a pain in the ass, but the alternative is a bunch of schmucks with no accountability who are able to run because they are either very rich or very charismatic and only looking out for their own interests: the stuff that makes democracies fail.

so basically, george w. bush?
Quote by schecter_guy

-the fence they want to build to keep illegal immigrants out could one day be used to keep american citizens in

1. In many ways... But it's not alone in that... And there are more specific problems to focus on.
2. I suppose... There are far more important, relevant, and real problems with it that should really be considered.
3. Probably every president before and including, too....

He makes a lot of valid points that are neither here nor there.
Quote by Roger_Waters

fuck that police!
Quote by iforgot539

when was the last president not rich prior to running? I think he has a lot of good points. I truly believe the two parties are as much different as many people think.
Gibson 58 VOS, Gibson Rich Robinson ES-335, Fender Strat, Fender RoadWorn 50's Tele, Gibson LP Jr Special

Marshall JTM45, Fender BJR NOS
wow after you listed what he talked about, hes a frickin idiot... the fence can keep us out? please who the hell would want to go to mexico hahahah.. the iraq war strategy was used by nazis and communists? you mean the blitzkrieg which was used in ancient times.? oh ok
Quote by schecter_guy
so basically, george w. bush?

Who will be gone in 10 months thanks to a stable democracy. I meant like Juan Peron. Admittably, Argentina had political parties at the time, but not stable, established ones, and its a good example of a failure of democracy.
Quote by Roger_Waters

fuck that police!
Quote by thejester
when was the last president not rich prior to running? I think he has a lot of good points. I truly believe the two parties are as much different as many people think.

So what do you propose? Making political parties illegal? Impossible. Political parties are going to develop naturally. Of course the Democrats and the Republicans, in their push for moderates, both move to the middle and don't afford great choices. And it sucks. I'm not arguing that. I'm saying that their existence is ultimately good for our democracy, and even if it were possible to get rid of them, it would be a bad idea.

Short of drastically rewriting our constitution, there's not much to do about it.
Quote by Roger_Waters

fuck that police!
Quote by schecter_guy

omg.. this guy sounds like a douche.
Rainbow
(I'm not gay)