Hi! You don't know me, you have absolutely no idea what you're doing here do you?

Well, this is a Thread where all you people with way way way too much money can drop some of it to finance an Epiphone Les Paul Standard (or a real les paul if I can afford it, can't beat that sound!)

Now you may be thinking "why should I give my money to you?" and thats exactly it. There is no concrete reason for you to give me any amount of money, other than the kindness of your heart and your love for guitar.

any and all donations are greatly appreciated, whether they be 1 cent or 100 dollars ( that would be effing sick).

my email is jordanzenga93@gmail.com, my paypal is linked to this email.

Thanks, and rock on!

PS. I don't really give a **** if you spew a bunch of hate speech on this thread, just remember it doesn't make you any cooler.
Hell.

Lets create the UG Foundation.
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
Get a ****ing job.
Jackson DK2M
ESP LTD Viper-400
Jackson RR3
Gibson SG Voodoo
Washburn Acoustic

Peavey 6505 head.
Marshall JCM200 TSL100 head.
Vader 4x12.

Maxon OD9.
Boss NS-2.
want money, get a job
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Please give me some money too.

I'm in a REAL money situation.
I took £600 out of my £100 bank savings account.
I also am geting a custom neck made that I won't be able to afford without taking half of my £400 out.
leaving me with £200 in my LIFE SAVINGS.

Nah I'm kidding I don't expect anyone to give me money.
But Kid. before you ask for money from strangers, realise a lot of us have worse money problems than needing an epi les paul.
A lot of the people here have real debt problems, families to support etc.
dont be silly lad people with too much money, just want more money, way of the world
Ibanez RG1570
Randall RG75G3
EHX Metal Muff
Shame you only have one post, making an account just to get money is pretty lame is it not?
/CENTER]
Go sell a kidney or somthing. Not only do you get cash, but you get drunker quicker!

OMFG WINZ~!!!!11!11one!
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
I do already have a job, It just so happens that expenses (Canadian taxes KILL), SERIOUSLY limits my spending money. The guitar that I do have is literally falling apart, its a 1962 Grenada.

As for experience, I've been playing for nine years and I consider myself to be pretty good.
Sorry. Your mother and I have not yet worked on proper child support arrangements.
'Till then, I do not have full access to my money.
Sorry, son.
Epiphone Les Paul goldtop (EMG 81/85)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Fender Telecaster MIM
Epiphone SG Special
Jay Turser JT200 Serpent (GFS Crunchy Rails/Crunchy Pat)
Dean V-Coustic
Ovation Celebrity
Bugera 333-212
Crate Blue Voodoo 120H
Oh my... And I thought March was bad...
Maybe get a second job?
Maybe trade some of your old stuff for cash to buy one.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by socomser
I do already have a job, It just so happens that expenses (Canadian taxes KILL), SERIOUSLY limits my spending money. The guitar that I do have is literally falling apart, its a 1962 Grenada.

As for experience, I've been playing for nine years and I consider myself to be pretty good.

just start selling your blood and semen as a part time job
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
Quote by socomser
my semen is precious to me

and our hard earned money is precious to us...seriously tho, selling semen is the win-win situation. You'de be getting paid to do something you're gonna do into your socks at home anyways.
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
Quote by socomser
my semen is precious to me

That's my boy.
Epiphone Les Paul goldtop (EMG 81/85)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Fender Telecaster MIM
Epiphone SG Special
Jay Turser JT200 Serpent (GFS Crunchy Rails/Crunchy Pat)
Dean V-Coustic
Ovation Celebrity
Bugera 333-212
Crate Blue Voodoo 120H
why would I want to give my semen away when I could just pump it in to hoes myself?
No your semen is not precious to you.

I bet you are not in the small majority that doesn't toss themselves off a lot (even people in that majority, ie, me. Possibly have some way of getting rid of it, Ie, girlfriend.) so technically you could sell it, though you're not legally allowed I believe.

Seriously just work harder.

I need to gain like £1200 all in all for my Guitar habit by the end of the year and I'm managing without mooching. Slowly but surely
Quote by socomser
why would I want to give my semen away when I could just pump it in to hoes myself?

because hoes costs you money....sperm banks will pay you for your clue-goo
Quote by pedaler466

Quote by Yngwi3

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
Ill make you a deal. No im not going to give you the money but i have an epiphone les paul with better pickups that ill sell you for $370 and ill even thrown in a case and a strap and picks.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)