so what? a teacher in the suburbs of Paris (in America suburbs are usually rich, in France that's where the minorities live) got raped by some of her students not too long ago.
Quote by Sound Mind
so what? a teacher in the suburbs of Paris (in America suburbs are usually rich, in France that's where the minorities live) got raped by some of her students not too long ago.

in america suburbs are for rich kids?
yeah right!

I live in suburbia and im broke as ****.

maybe in some areas the suburbs CAN be rich.
not here
Quote by joehhy
i will use my lvl 90 Golduck against the evil 4chans, they will not stand a chance

Quote by Led Pepplin
My penis is quite literally trembling in fear.

FLOCKDRAW!!!!!!! EPICS!!!!!
All this ****ing psychology bull****, those kids knew damn well what they were doing- you can't blame in on TV and cartoons

I ****ing hate kids

/rant

there was a story (in Mississippi, I think) about 3 little kids that raped a teenage girl or something like that

There was also a story about an 18 year old and a 14 year old smoking and drinking out in the woods and, throughout the day, the beat an old homeless man to death with a nailed 2x4.

They both got life and the 14 yr old was as fat as could be and he started crying, I just laughed when I saw him on the news

Criminology FTW

Quote by XXm3t@lXX
yeah right!

not here

You might be broke, but I bet you're parents aren't. Do you have a job??

In some countries, most kids don't have jobs, because they have to focus on their schoolwork, until they graduate. They're not even allowed to have a job

And, compared to every other country, the suburbs are above average in income and luxuries

you're not "Broke as ****"
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
Last edited by TDKshorty at Apr 2, 2008,
Quote by XXm3t@lXX
yeah right!

not here

+1

Suburbs? Rich? Don't believe everything you see on tv
Quote by Lefty7Stringer
+1

Suburbs? Rich? Don't believe everything you see on tv

yeah
its more like lower middle class or lower class.

haha

but yeah, those kids were ****ed up.
And I HATE how people blame tv for it.
haha
Quote by joehhy
i will use my lvl 90 Golduck against the evil 4chans, they will not stand a chance

Quote by Led Pepplin

Quote by Ht666
We need the death penalty back.

we got it in texas.
Quote by joehhy

Quote by Led Pepplin

You couldn't make it up, Its worse in the UK

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Quote by Azwethinkwedo

Yeah but look at what they call learning disablities. Hyperactivity and ADD? It's not like these kids have down syndrome or something major.

These kids need to be punished, they can't blame TV for them planning on killing their teacher.
Quote by TDKshorty

In some countries, most kids don't have jobs, because im a douche and I believe that I can prove a point by saying things im not even completely sure about.

corrected.
Quote by joehhy

Quote by Led Pepplin

Quote by XXm3t@lXX
corrected.

umm ok??

Alot of countries, are the way the US should be, the kids are forced to focus on their schooling more than anything else, so a job isn't as important, until they graduate

In The United States, it's completely not like that, most kids, would rather quit school to work their ****ty part time job

I mean you're from the US, so I guess you wouldn't understand, have you even ever been to Europe??
This stuff happens alot except often much worse than this.

Jamie Bulger anyone?
That's third graders for you.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
That would've been crazy if they actually executed their master-plan.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by TDKshorty
umm ok??

Alot of countries, are the way the US should be, the kids are forced to focus on their schooling more than anything else, so a job isn't as important, until they graduate

In The United States, it's completely not like that, most kids, would rather quit school to work their ****ty part time job

I mean you're from the US, so I guess you wouldn't understand, have you even ever been to Europe??

There are plenty of people here who have jobs, you're the one who is generalizing here by saying kids in Europe don't have jobs.
Quote by big duck
You are so going to hell, but that is hilarious.

Quote by esther_mouse

Quote by K_McGill
Idiot
Quote by M0ly
There are plenty of people here who have jobs, you're the one who is generalizing here by saying kids in Europe don't have jobs.

I guess I am generalizing, but I know that their is a shift of focus on school over jobs in Europe, than in America