I have a band that's mainly punk, but we do some other songs. Anyway here's our setlist:

1. White Riot - The Clash
2. Blitzkreig Bop - The Ramones
3. I Fought The Law - The Clash
4. Anarchy In The UK - Sex Pistols
5. Killing In The Name - Rage Against The Machine

And we're going to add in White Man In Hammersmith Palais by The Clash, maybe Tommy Gun by them, and You've Got To Die For Your Government by Anti-Flag.

Any other song suggestions? Only restriction really is our bassist, he's only been playing for a few months and isn't exactly the perfect band member either, but yeah, that's another matter.

Oh, and our band consists of me on lead guitar, a singer and rhythm guitarist and a bass player. We don't have a full time drummer, only a friend who's willing to drum for us at shows, so any songs which have 2 guitars in them?
Last edited by MrSheen at Apr 2, 2008,
yeah, try using GOOD songs by GOOD punk bands.
Quote by joehhy
i will use my lvl 90 Golduck against the evil 4chans, they will not stand a chance

Quote by Led Pepplin
My penis is quite literally trembling in fear.

FLOCKDRAW!!!!!!! EPICS!!!!!
You've Got To Die For Your Government by Anti-Flag.....

can u link me to some good tabs for that song?

ive been wanting to learn it
Borstal Breakout. Sham 69
Alternative Ulster. Stiff Little Fingers
New Rose. The Damned
My Perfect Cousin. Undertones
Sound of the Suberbs. The Members.
Bend and Flush. The Pork Dukes.
Most of those are very old skool, and then you have RATM? I'd cut that, and add something by Black Flag. And do anarchy in the UK last. It's a great song to finish on.
Quote by Aramis
Most of those are very old skool, and then you have RATM? I'd cut that, and add something by Black Flag. And do anarchy in the UK last. It's a great song to finish on.

Agreed.
If you wanna do something a bit more up to date, pick a band to cover that's more similar to the old skool punk style, like maybe Green Day or Offspring.
And throw some Dead Kennedys in there too. 'Holidays in Cambodia' always goes down well.
Wheres the Bad Religion?
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Thanks for the replies guys, I'll show them to my bandmates.

And I just used the Guitar Pro tab that's there for DFYG, adr11iano.