Have any of you used the Randall MTS line of amps? I started looking at a few combos, just for fun last night on ebay, and came across the MTS's. Are they any good? They sound like a great idea, and if they really ARE as good as the idea of them are, than I might have to save some money
Main Gear:
guitars;
Gibson LPJ
Squire CLASSIC VIBE Stratocaster 60's
PRS SE Custom 24
Epiphone Sheraton II

amps;
Bugera 1990, 6260
Egnater Tweaker
yes they are
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
I tried both the 50 watt combo and halfstack, and they kick ass. I'm considering getting one myself.

The changeable modules are a great feature, cos it's like a whole new amp with each one. The Deluxe module sounds amazing for cleans, and the XTC has a great lead distortion tone. I also tried the 1086, but that one wasn't to my tastes. It was very crunchy, but a tad thin.

I wanna try the Plexi and SL+ modules.
I want one cus of the Kirk Hammett modules mostly, but than I read up on them, and WOW, I want one SO BAD! They, on paper, sound so kick ass
Main Gear:
guitars;
Gibson LPJ
Squire CLASSIC VIBE Stratocaster 60's
PRS SE Custom 24
Epiphone Sheraton II

amps;
Bugera 1990, 6260
Egnater Tweaker
played the mts rack and it sounds good...problems are

a) modules and most randall components have many many problems and a crap customer service (check the randall forums)

b) randall have previously discontinued similar products so upgrading modules for example may be difficult in the future.