Really? I've been reading posts saying that plopping this in front of a tube head makes the gain crazy, but wouldn't it just sound like a complete mess? Anyone have any sound samples? I was curious.
Quote by HxCori<3
you sir, are the ultimate UG stereotype, praise a not so good metal player, zakk, put down other peoples playing, seriously say I WAS GONAA PLAYZ SOME UBER LEEDS LOZLOERLS~1!!!11!, and then critique epiphones as if there worth a second glance
Depends on the amp I guess. On high gain amps (ENGL, 5150, ...) I doubt it would do much good.
Jackson KV 2, Jackson COW 7 (both in B), Jackson Demmelition V
Bogner Überschall (blue rev)
Marshall 1960B Vintage (2x V30 & 2x G12T75)
TC Electronic G Major
BBE Sonic Maximizer 422A
Weber Mass 150w
ISP ProRackG
T.Racks Dinopower
The trick is setting the level on the TS high and the gain low, so it pushes the pre-amp tibes into more gain. Most metal bands do this, it's the standard technique for getting more gain out of your amp.
Emo is to music as etch-a-sketch is to art.

Quote by TMVolta19
Music can't really be judged, since it's all on the same level. Unless it's screamo. then it sucks.
gives it a nice boost, sounds good if you put it in front of a bit of gain
Quote by pwninator123
EPIC LOLZ FROM THE LEFTY!!!!!!

Quote by death.prog
Ugh...

When I brought up this page, so much fail dumped out of my computer screen and all over my hands, severely damaging my ability as a musician.
Well I'm running a valveking head with JJ's and it has enough gain for me really, I'm not a fan of the van halen stuff, just like a deep "breathing" gain.

Tube Screamer fancy that? I'm not about to lug the half stack to the guitar store.
Quote by HxCori<3
you sir, are the ultimate UG stereotype, praise a not so good metal player, zakk, put down other peoples playing, seriously say I WAS GONAA PLAYZ SOME UBER LEEDS LOZLOERLS~1!!!11!, and then critique epiphones as if there worth a second glance