Has anyone had the chance to run one of these amps thru its paces yet. Tried one and was pretty impressed. But didn't have a chance to go thru all the bells and whistles. .
Tom Anderson Hollow Classic
72 thin line tele

Barber trifecta fuzz
Mi audio Crunch Box
Clyde Wah
Barber Burn Unit
Ocean efx Texas deuce
Boomerang chorus delay
Barber ltd

1971 Pro reverb
Fender acoustasonic
Fender super champ xd
Last edited by modernp at Apr 2, 2008,
I haven't heard any good things about this amp.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
I'm just looking at having tubes instead of solid state. And I was hoping to get some feedback from people who own or have at least played them.
72 thin line tele

Barber trifecta fuzz
Mi audio Crunch Box
Clyde Wah
Barber Burn Unit
Ocean efx Texas deuce
Boomerang chorus delay
Barber ltd

1971 Pro reverb
Fender acoustasonic
Fender super champ xd
The preamp section is a "tube enhanced" digital system, not dissimilar from the Valvetronix amps however it's quite a bit better sounding The power amp section is a true tube system though. The tube power amp does wonders for the digital preamp, but it's still a digital preamp and will never have the ability to provide the same level of sound quality that a true analog system can.

The biggest benefit in using the Switchblade is the level of versatility it offers. Not only can you recall presets on 4 different channels, but you can have all the settings completely different on every preset if you want to. The whole amp is basically the same thing the Line6 Spider Valve is, but it has fewer effects and doesn't rely on amp models.
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM
Thanks kendall
72 thin line tele

Barber trifecta fuzz
Mi audio Crunch Box
Clyde Wah
Barber Burn Unit
Ocean efx Texas deuce
Boomerang chorus delay
Barber ltd

1971 Pro reverb