now, imagine,that! would be a challenge
what is your take on this, i think it would be great because by the time you are done your guitar would be that worn down that those people that love the look of aged guitars wouldnt have to pay to get it done but instead would have done it naturally, plus your guitar skillz would be crazy (mbe)this is why, i am making a request for one of you to do this please and thank you

oh if you want this post to be a post to which answers can be given, name the hardest songs on your playlist to learn maybe?
learn my whole playlist??
thats insane, i wouldn't even get past A. Alterbridge's solo's are a LOOOOONG way beyond my playing
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
I have 980 songs on my playlist (lots of people have playlists that dwarf that though) and it would take 10+ years to learn every song (all that practice would enable me to play the more difficult stuff on it though :P).

Hardest song on my playlist... the solo in Snakebite by Racer X is one of the fasted pieces of guitar out there isn't it? I'd guess that then.
No chance, I can't even find for music for over 100 songs.

If anyone wants to tab out some Balken Beat Box, Mihirangi, Oi Va Voi, Vanden Plan, and Three. It'd be real nice!
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
10,000 songs doesn't sound like fun lol. My fingers would be worn out before I even got to C lol

I'd be ok until I got to Atheist, some of their songs are tough.
Trying to learn 5759 songs would be this:
Dream Theater, Steve Vai, Joe Satriani...ya right.
Gibson Les Paul Classic
Traynor YCV 50 Custom Blue

Quote by Dee'snutz
YES! you, Dazed/confused, are a genius. my thanks to you, good friend
Learn 7,564 songs? IT'S ON!

*Shreds furiously*
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
Well, firstly, I can't play The Glass Prison. No way. Even if I had the ability, which I probably don't, then I don't have the time to learn it.

Secondly, whilst I could play it on guitar, electronic music doesn't always make the transition well.

However, there's plenty of them I can play. I don't have the time to learn all of them anyway.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Broken_Drum
I doubt it. Try playing a(n) Autechre/ Aphex Twin/ Venetian Snares song on a gutar.

aha +1
and props for the techno taste
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
i could probably do it... but learning another 600 and something songs is too much.

PS: i already know 130 songs >.<
Quote by musical donkey
cyclobs you are demented..... in a good way
I have 4500 songs right now. I basically already know about 3000 of those because theyre all powerchords.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
In total I have about 16GB of music but my actual playlist only has about 90 songs.
HOWEVER, we're looking at Malmsteen, Vai, Buckethead, Gilbert etc. Not gonna happen.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
I think I would get to C, everything A and B like ACDC and Black Sabbath is doable but then Children Of Bodom pops up
We are "PSYCHONAUT", Psychedelic/Stoner/Sludge from Belgium.

Check out our recordings and shows here:

BandCamp
YouTube
FaceBook
It would also be impossible.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
I'd get to C and the Coheed and Cambria would pop-up...Even if I did get past C; in F I'd get my ass kicked The Fall of Troy.
It'd take me around 200 hours just to listen to all my music, learn it? Heeeelll nooo.