Maxon CS-9 Pro-$170 shipped
Digitech Digidelay w/ adapter, box, and papers-TRADED
Fender MIM Strat Neck, Strat Middle, Tele Bridge, Tele Neck- $25 shipped/each.
http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll25/stuey222/DSCN3649.jpg
http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll25/stuey222/DSCN3648.jpg

Trade for new model RMC-3, TS-9/808 or clones, EMG Gilmour set, Strat body or neck, trem spaced Duncan Screamin' Demon, Duncan P-rails neck & bridge, and maybe I'll give a Duncan Cool Rails mid/Vintage Rails neck combo a shot. Also if you have some good condition pots, switches or H/S/S Strat pickguard I might be interested.

PM or e-mail me at stuey222@aol.com.
Last edited by stuey22 at Apr 13, 2008,
pics of the pups?
id need front shots and back shots the best quality you can get please
Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal
Sorry it's late getting back to you, but I was gone all day. I can get you some pics of the pups tomorrow, but if there are any questions you would like answered let me know.
digitech tone driver for the delay, this is also in the box with all papers and in great condition
Fender MIM white strat
Fender Blues deville 410
Crybaby classic
bd-2 blues driver
Takamine gs330s
Not interested in a Tone Driver for the Digidelay, you do know the TD sells for $70, and the DD for $100, right?
if you can get those pics up I'd probably be interested
Quote by WickedBeast666
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

Quote by stuey22
Not interested in a Tone Driver for the Digidelay, you do know the TD sells for $70, and the DD for $100, right?

im quite aware of it in fact, never said i wouldnt add money but i iamagine you still would be not be interested
Fender MIM white strat
Fender Blues deville 410
Crybaby classic
bd-2 blues driver
Takamine gs330s
OK, just thought I'd mention it, so many people try to do those types of things though. Still not interested in a Tonedriver though.
I sent you a PM
Quote by WickedBeast666