How come when I try to play any of my Guitar World DVD's on my computer, they never work. I pop them in, the intro screen pops up and shows the animated intro, then an error comes up with the usual send/don't send BS. But when I pop in any other DVD, it works fine. What could be wrong? Do I need to download something else, or is the software that the GW DVD's play in not compatible with my computer?
Be cool.
its probly yur computer if all your discs dont work cuz well mine do...
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Quote by thedude051
How come when I try to play any of my Guitar World DVD's on my computer, they never work. I pop them in, the intro screen pops up and shows the animated intro, then an error comes up with the usual send/don't send BS. But when I pop in any other DVD, it works fine. What could be wrong? Do I need to download something else, or is the software that the GW DVD's play in not compatible with my computer?

dude, that happens when I try to put one in my ps2, but everything else works fine...

hm.........
Are the DVDs scratched
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
DVD from a magazine......................work it out, they suck!
Quote by punkextremest
Steve owns it again lol

Quote by Steve The Plank
I always own it, you know that.

Good old Steve =D
Quote by cam_sampbell
Are the DVDs scratched

Nah man, they are all mint They just...don't work on my computer. But are fine on every other computer/DVD player.
Be cool.
they're not actually dvds, they're cd roms. you need to have quicktime to play them, and they should work just fine.

edit: wait, are you talking the ones that come monthly with the magazine? or are you talking about the monthly guitar world DVD issue?
Quote by Kensai
I'm no fancy doctor, but it sounds like you've got the clap.
Quote by punkextremest
DVD from a magazine......................work it out, they suck!

I'm pretty sure your haircut sucks...
Be cool.
Quote by hushie_619
they're not actually dvds, they're cd roms. you need to have quicktime to play them, and they should work just fine.

I do, I recently downloaded the latest Quicktime.
Be cool.
Quote by thedude051

So you resort to taking the piss out of my hair cut lol Go grow a pair buddy!
Quote by punkextremest
Steve owns it again lol

Quote by Steve The Plank
I always own it, you know that.

Good old Steve =D
Quote by thedude051

gayest argument ever.
Quote by rabidguitarist
safe mode is like safe sex. there are so many things you can't do.