Hey, it may seem like I'm copying Guitar Hero with this one, but I've been working on learning this song on and off since before it was out. Im actually performing this version of it in a musical at my high school, and I would like to know what you guys think, or if you have any suggestions.

Im playing with my friend, who recorded all the rhythm guitar you hear in this. I played all the lead. This is just a rough demo at the moment, but my friend is going to master it and put vocals over it in the future. Let me know what you think. The songs in my profile. Thanks

EDIT: Of course if you leave a link Ill gladly check out your stuff.
Last edited by thetoastinator at Apr 2, 2008,
Quote by thetoastinator
Hey, it may seem like I'm copying Guitar Hero with this one, but I've been working on learning this song on and off since before it was out. Im actually performing this version of it in a musical at my high school, and I would like to know what you guys think, or if you have any suggestions.

Im playing with my friend, who recorded all the rhythm guitar you hear in this. I played all the lead. This is just a rough demo at the moment, but my friend is going to master it and put vocals over it in the future. Let me know what you think. The songs in my profile. Thanks

EDIT: Of course if you leave a link Ill gladly check out your stuff.

That was a ton of fun!

Awesome job man, I haven't even heard the guitar hero 3 version of this song and I can tell you did everything flawlessly. My only real complaint is the awkward silences where the singing would go. If you're not going to add vocals try converting what would be the vocals into guitar pieces, that or just so the living hell out of the verses. Overall, superb job.

If you'd be so kind, please critique my cover of "Jesus Doesn't Want Me For A Sunbeam" it's on my profile
The Pit. The Movie.