Page 1 of 3
i'm already going to "Give It A Name" but would like to go to Reading.

that should hopefully got the ball rolling... post away!
The Bamboozle, Warped, Sounds of the Underground if its worth it.
I WANT to go to Metal Camp. Pretty bad. And I wanted to go to the United Blood Festival.

Still debating on Maryland Death Fest.
I WANT to go to Leeds or Reading but it probably won't happen.

I shan't state my reason because I WILL be flamed.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Rothbury (still deciding tho)
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
It would've been Reading. the boyf is going.
but I cannot afford such things
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

None
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
I WANT to go to Leeds or Reading but it probably won't happen.

I shan't state my reason because I WILL be flamed.

is it because everyone already has tickets? :S
Download for the weekend, and Reading for the sunday. Oh, how I love massive debt...
MARK ALL THAT APPLY:

[_] [_] [_] [_] [x]

Quote by cagnius
Shut up. Actually, higher mods...can we ban him for being a cunt?
Bamboozle in Jersey then Warped Tour in Florida.
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
rockstar maYHEM TOUR
equipment:
Esp EC-1000
ibanez rg550
Peavey 5150 combo
Boss ML-2 Metal core pedal
DB-01 crybaby from hell

Quote by dubstar92
Tell the friend that due to an amp explosion you are now temporarily deaf and will judge her friend solely on looks.
I'm going to Warped and New Brunswick Three Day Weekend.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Quote by KetchupLad14
I don't have any festivals planned, but I am seeing Santana on the 8th in the Garden.

aww that sucks but santana is awesome so cool!

also i just looked at your profile and yes in fact john frusciante is "jesus with hair" lol

Last edited by iplay6string at Apr 2, 2008,
Quote by iplay6string
is it because everyone already has tickets? :S

I meant I won't state my reason for wanting to go.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Unfortunately it doesn't look like I'll make it to any festivals this year, but next year - after I've finished by GCSEs - my friend and I are planning to hit all the festivals. Our plan is flawless, we will spend 2008 and 2009 making money from our jobs, we will then buy camping tickets for all the European festivals, and spend the rest of the money on beer and value tents, we're going to: Download, Hellfest, Graspop, Bloodstock, Inferno, Wacken, then we'd live in Germany for a while and then go to Oktoberfest.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
1 day pinkpop (metallica, porcupine tree, alter bridge, incubus, flogging molly, chris cornell)
3 days graspop (metalfest iron maiden kiss and judas priest headlining www.graspop.be)
9 days sziget (best festival in the world in hungary.)
Quote by freddaahh
Unfortunately it doesn't look like I'll make it to any festivals this year, but next year - after I've finished by GCSEs - my friend and I are planning to hit all the festivals. Our plan is flawless, we will spend 2008 and 2009 making money from our jobs, we will then buy camping tickets for all the European festivals, and spend the rest of the money on beer and value tents, we're going to: Download, Hellfest, Graspop, Bloodstock, Inferno, Wacken, then we'd live in Germany for a while and then go to Oktoberfest.

haha hell yeah sounds like a plan!

good luck!

Quote by freddaahh

I can't see you making enough money to be honest. Might be possible though. Good luck I suppooose.
Nobody else going to Bonnaroo?

Metallica, Pearl Jam, AND Chris Rock? Brian Posehn too
Quote by Captain_Kickass
dreamtheater91 has destroyed my soul with that story

Squall Leonhart of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

PSN name = liftingshadows
Quote by Broken_Drum
As do I, but alas it's not going to happen.

Why not?
Quote by hazzmatazz
I SOOO badly wanna go to Reading.

+1 dude apparently ticket offices will get more tickets this coming week
Hopefully Glastonbury with a bunch of mates. Should be a laugh.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by KetchupLad14
I don't have any festivals planned, but I am seeing Santana on the 8th in the Garden.

Lucky
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
Page 1 of 3