im getting a new haircut and i wanted to get something more ska oriented haircut this time does anyone have any ska haircut ideas or pics?
Why don't you just get something you like. Going out to get a haircut based on a musical genre just sounds idiotic, grow some balls...
Shave your head, and get the barber to write "Pick It Up" in your hair with the shaver.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
It's all about the sideburns if you're into third wave
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...

bam
Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves-Eric Hoffer

Quote by GannonBracewell

CBGB wants to be famous like the others such as Green Day and Offspring. They don't want to be a underground punk band.
Quote by BostonLacrosse

bam

Now that's ska!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Just get a pork pie hat
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
mmmmm pork pie hats

/Homer Simpson
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

hair /=/ ska

EDIT: Unless you get the previously posted haircut..
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.