Page 1 of 2
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=329752614

Well, I'm very excited for this and can't wait for it. For some of you it would be worth the drive to NJ to see this. There are 3 big shows every weekend night and various house shows during the days. It's going to be off the chain.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
New Brunswick the province?

Or the ****ty place in the USA that stole from our great country?

Keep in mind, the we burnt down your White House once, we can do it again, bitch.
Quote by original=punk
New Brunswick the province?

Or the ****ty place in the USA that stole from our great country?

Keep in mind, the we burnt down your White House once, we can do it again, bitch.

New Brunswick the city in NJ and I don't see the province having an amazing music festival anytime soon .
I want to go
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
^It's only a 2 day drive .
Quote by StreetLight3989
New Brunswick the city in NJ and I don't see the province having an amazing music festival anytime soon .

STFU.
"dd/mm/yyyy" is the stupidest name for a band, ever.
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
Three Day Weekend was a band.

I thought this was about them for a second.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by StreetLight3989
^It's only a 2 day drive .

It's only like 17 hours if you make like 4 stops.

I'd go if I had my license. It's about 7 hours for me.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Bands that I care about:

Hunchback
For Science
The Ergs!
Cheeky
Used Kids
Static Radio

Would be cool to go, but I know I'm not going to.
brnh.bandcamp.com
Quote by original=punk

So you're British now?
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Quote by axeslash
So you're British now?

Okay, okay, well Canada wasn't technically a country then. But people from the area now known as Canada did that.
Dertey Jersey
My style is impetuous.
I want your heart.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by gravytrain34
Ill probably go if the hub city stompers play

I don't think they're playing, they were a lot of fun the last time I saw them. You should go anyway though, lots of good bands.
Quote by original=punk
Okay, okay, well Canada wasn't technically a country then. But people from the area now known as Canada did that.

Canadiens wouldn't have the balls to do that
Quote by RiotRiotUpstart
Canadiens wouldn't have the balls to do that

Unless you're trying to say "Canadiennes," you sir, cannot spell.

And we most certainly do. Kinda because us British North Americans (as we were known as at the time) were at war with your silly USA.

Jokes about Canada being "pussies" are really old.
Quote by Cameronrobson
New Jersey? Why isn't Lifetime playing?

They should be, but I guess they're busy. I mean it is the scene they pretty much pioneered back in the day.
Quote by original=punk
Jokes about Canada being "pussies" are really old.
I'm not your gai, buddai!
My style is impetuous.
I want your heart.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by devourthekitten
x2. Who's playing?

There's a link to the setlist.
Just bumped this thread to say I'm going tonight!!!! I'm so pumped!
Well I'm back from the first night and it was awesome. Double Dagger and For Science are both amazing live. The venue sucks though.
Yeah, obviously I didn't get to come down. I couldn't get a car ride and I didn't bother to look into long distance trains. Sucks.

I'm told For Science are much better live than on record, even though their recordings are good.
For Science were really good, it was a lot of fun. Tonight was probably better than last night, although both were amazing. The only problem was the first night had ****ty room acoustics and vocals were hard to hear but tonight was fine. The Ergs lead singer drums in another band from Brooklyn called Used Kids(Formerly Modern Machine), they're amazing. I talked with their bassist for like 10 minutes today, he's a really cool guy. Also, there's this band Prizzy Prizzy Please that came from Indiana, lets just say, if you ever get a chance to see them live, take it in an instant, they blew my mind. Overall, it was an amazing night.
Sounds fun.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
It was, and chat.
Quote by StreetLight3989
The Ergs lead singer drums in another band from Brooklyn called Used Kids(Formerly Modern Machine), they're amazing. I talked with their bassist for like 10 minutes today, he's a really cool guy.

I love Danny!!! The first time I hung out with him was in Chicago and me and his brother Jim (who is equally as awesome and plays in bands like UH-OH and LOUIS TULLY) broke into this public pool and we almost got in a fight with these dudes about the superiority of the Brewers over the Cubs.

The last time I saw him there was this huge fight at THE FORT in Brooklyn cos this dude groped my friend Sonia and all the punks kicked him out... then I got weirded out, bought 10 40's of Ballantines and drove to Worcester.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
^Haha, that's pretty funny. Yeah, he's a cool guy, he was just sitting there at the merch table and I went to get a 7", some buttons, and some stickers and me and my friend just started talking to him. His band is really good. The Brooklyn scene seems really cool, I'm seeing Cheeky tomorrow.
Quote by hardrock1315
Yeah, obviously I didn't get to come down. I couldn't get a car ride and I didn't bother to look into long distance trains. Sucks.

I'm told For Science are much better live than on record, even though their recordings are good.

For Science are very hit-or-miss for me. The ep they recently released is very good, but the albums are hard to get into. Go figure. The first show I played with my band was with them and Project 27. It was the bees knees.
brnh.bandcamp.com
Quote by StreetLight3989
^Haha, that's pretty funny. Yeah, he's a cool guy, he was just sitting there at the merch table and I went to get a 7", some buttons, and some stickers and me and my friend just started talking to him. His band is really good. The Brooklyn scene seems really cool, I'm seeing Cheeky tomorrow.

yeah man, Brooklyn is awesome. I love all the bands and all the punks there. It can be a pit too PC at times but hey it keeps out alotta assholes that you'd get coming to shows in the NY area so I guess it's a good thing.

If you get the chance to make it there you should check out THE FORT (which is right next to THE BONEYARD) at 1414 LINCOLN PLAZA (3/4 TO UTICA AVE, B46 TO ST. JOHNS) also 131 TOMPKINS AVE has alot of really good shows too. I saw the ERGS play there along with RINGERS and a buncha other great bands.

THE BANANAS are playing at THE FORT in the beginning of May so you should definitely go up there to check that out.
I definitely will try to get up there, it's only about an hour away so it shouldn't be too much of a problem getting a ride. I definitely want to see The Bananas, I'll try to make it up. All the bands I've seen from the Brooklyn scene are so far great. It seems like a really cool place with really cool people.
Last edited by StreetLight3989 at Apr 27, 2008,
I know for a fact that a buncha New Brunswick kids are gonna be headed up there... Mikey Ergs will probably give ya a ride... but you gotta buy him hotdoggz.
Haha, yeah, I'll find a ride. It sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun, are you going?
nah, I wish. I was thinking about flying up to Brooklyn and then getting rides with whoever till I make it to DC and then getting a ride with the Future Virgins all the way back to Chattanooga... but I'm kinda broke and need to work for a minute cos I'm about to make an intercontinental move with no money.
Page 1 of 2