my local Music Shop has these Unnamed strats for sale and reckons they are just as good as the fender Mex version if there set up, I asked who there made by and he said trade secret.
Anyone know anything about them. there about 150GBP where mex goes for 300GBP.
yeah most arent close to fenders though. this is meant to be just as good,
I was hoping someone would know who makes unnamed strats.
as I norm like to know who makes the guitar.
I doubt it would be good enough to even wipe your ass with.
Quote by Useful_Idiot16
Haha, this is great. He had $1000, and got a spider. That salesman deserves a god damn medal.

Gear:
Guitars
ESP LTD Viper 400
Silvertone SS11 strat copy (possibly modding in future)
Alvarez AD70S acoustic

Amp
Roland Cube 60
if that's what you can afford, roll with it.

I bet half of all the money in the world (at 2:1 odds of course) that Steve Vai, Victor Wooten, Jimmy Hendrix, Jaco Pastorius, or any other great guitarist (or bassist) could pick up any "guitar/bass that's not even good enough to wipe your ass with" and still melt your face off.
My local store sells these really cheap (100$) strat knock offs. They look ok but for that kind of price Im gonna imagine every corner has been cut. People say a 200 dollar squire is no good so cant imagine a guitar with no name for half the money is going to be any better.
Quote by AcidPenguiN

I bet half of all the money in the world (at 2:1 odds of course) that Steve Vai, Victor Wooten, Jimmy Hendrix, Jaco Pastorius, or any other great guitarist (or bassist) could pick up any "guitar/bass that's not even good enough to wipe your ass with" and still melt your face off.

FATALITY!!!!
If they won't tell you who makes them then don't go anywhere near it.
Fender Classic Player 60s Strat
Washburn HB35
PRS Santana SE
Yamaha Pacifica 112MX
Vox AD30VT
Fender Champion 600
Dunlop wah
Danelectro Cool Cat fuzz
Quote by 5kuzgib
If they won't tell you who makes them then don't go anywhere near it.

There are a lot of Indonesian/Korean/Chinese/other Asian factories who take orders from major companies to make their guitars.

Sometimes these orders are too small to use up the entire factory's capacity. Occasionally these manufacturers fill up this gap by making "no name" guitars.

These guitars are made to the same standards as the ones they make for let's say, Ibanez, Squier or Epiphone; they just don't carry the brand's name.

TS, if you like them and you're on a budget, why not go for it?
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Quote by AcidPenguiN

haha, I bet you ALL the money in the world that any good guitarist/bassist can pick up any instrument at all and do the same. that has no relevance to what I said, I just meant that if they won't even tell you who makes them then they're more than likely not worth $150. therefore, he could probably get something of better quality with the money.
Quote by Useful_Idiot16
Haha, this is great. He had $1000, and got a spider. That salesman deserves a god damn medal.

Gear:
Guitars
ESP LTD Viper 400
Silvertone SS11 strat copy (possibly modding in future)
Alvarez AD70S acoustic

Amp
Roland Cube 60