So as you can expect thats the topic.
So resons for Rythem Guitar being better.
And Resons for Lead Guitar being better.
Oh god.

*reported*

THAT MEANS DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD

While I'm at it, learn how to spell Rhythm and Reason.
theyre both important but obviously the lead guitar is more important because hes usually better so he understands more about music and can lead the band
I play rhythm in my sort of band thing, only because I suck at soloing but I have a quite decent knowledge of chords, the lead player, Lil_Macker is pretty good at soloing but doesn't know as many chords as me so I say rhythm is better as it's so underated
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
I prefer Search Bar...
Quote by Yakult
Shooting mice is the equivalent to smoking weed: it's fun and seemingly harmless, but before you know it, you're shooting smack into every vein and murdering children left right and center.

GeEbZ.
Quote by blakefoster937
theyre both important but obviously the lead guitar is more important because hes usually better so he understands more about music and can lead the band

ROFL
rhythm cos riffs>solos also jumping around is fun and kinda hard to do while soloing
Ibanez RG1570
Randall RG75G3
EHX Metal Muff
i know i dont have much of an opinion on this

but im a rythm guitarist (in my garage with no songs and a small budget)

in my opinion , lead guitar is for the glory , probably the most publicized position in a band other than singer

but when most people think of rythm guitar , they think of some guy playing repedetive chords because he knows nothing beyond that

it depends on the type of music you play
Over my dead body , you nazi pirate bastard