I have one I don't use...

But you can't have it. Sorry
Quote by entity0009
some retards decided it would be funny to use mental conditions as insults.
1. Get a job
2. Sell stuff
2. Prostitution

Those are the only answers you'll get

GAS
Throbak Stonebender | Fulltone Deja Vibe | Catalinbread Semaphore
Get a job. $100 bucks really isn't hardly any money unless you have never actually had your own money.
sell your sperm? blood? organs?
Manchester United Est. 1878

Do you DIG?

Cos I DIG.
if your smart- cure cancer
if your good looking- chippendales
if not- prostitute
My Rig
>MIM Fender Stratocaster and SX SJM-62
>various magicial noise boxes
>Peavey Classic 50 212

For the funk:
>Ibanez ATK300
>Acoustic B100
Well this one night I had an idea that I would trade my free time for carrying out meaningful tasks towards a goal at a location that was not at my place of residence. The reward for carrying out these tasks is an amount of cash that is then transferred into my bank account every week automatically.

PSN ID: ArranP
Quote by 60CycleHum
1.Idea
2.????
3.Profit

that wasn't funny, but at least it was orginial.

I say get a job. I have a job and I can make over $100 in two days easy (at minimum wage). If you're too young to get a real job, steal a rich guy's baby and hold it ransom. Or peddle heroin. Or sell your body.
ask the kid thats got 150 to spend thats got a thread in the pit.
Quote by apmaman
Well this one night I had an idea that I would trade my free time for carrying out meaningful tasks towards a goal at a location that was not at my place of residence. The reward for carrying out these tasks is an amount of cash that is then transferred into my bank account every week automatically.

It seems like an awful lot of work to do recquired jobs for other people though.
ummm... suck dick?
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
make several ebay accounts and sell your soul. once you get banned from one go to the other. you'll make anywahere from 1 to 12 dollars.
Quote by St.Loony
Girls are complicated - Just turn gay and don't bother.

Quote by MightyAl
OK, so now, for Christmas, I'd like the ability to have an erection again.

Quote by smartguyreviews
one time i got up in the middle of the night to take a shit... and the toilet seat was warm....
Get a bunch of t-shirts and goto a bar then offer girls tshirts if they flash your camera.... then either make videos or a website
hahaha u don't have 100$. i think your mom and dad got 100$ try to ask if u can borrow the money. this is a good way to buy your gear.
Use whatever change you have to buy strong sleeping pills, then ***** your parents off while they sleep for $10 a go, they only have to do 5 each+nobody will be the wiser if you use dodgy toilet paper as an excuse for their ass pain
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by doggy_hat
****ing rich kid. I work for my money. *Shakes Fist*

hahaha im sorry if my reply offended you. i just said borrow the money, if u really like to have the item so much with less time thats a good way. i didn't said to ask for the money, so borrowing means you still have to work to pay what you borrowed. hehehe me too, i work for my own money... what if the TS is just a kid. asking for money is not a bad idea. than stealing, prostitution, and selling drugs. LOL

i have a g1x, and i wanted it badly 'cause its on sale, i also loaned for the money i used to buy it. not a bad idea ey.. ^_^