Ok guys, I need a helping hand here. I just got paid quite big bonus, and I have something like £150, but I can stretch to around £230 if I need to.

I want to buy something new, because.. well I don't really have a reason, but I want to buy something.

So, any ideas? I don't want a new guitar because there's nothing I can get better. I'm waiting on new pickups already so that's out. I don't need a new amp. My pc is a huge great quad-core biatch so there's nothing I can upgrade there.

I'm thinking about a bow (Archery is bitchin'; it'd be pretty fun but since I wouldn't do it competitively, I think the novelty would wear off), an air rifle (Or a gas BB gun, but again, why?) or an Xbox 360.

I can just about afford a 360, but it'd be a one-game one-controller type situation.

Anything else random I haven't thought of? I have a pretty stressful job so I'd like something I can unplug with. That's why I was thinking shooting stuff or playing games, hehe. Help!!
My name is Marc! Silly username.
Quote by NemesisX
Ok guys, I need a helping hand here. I just got paid quite big bonus, and I have something like £150, but I can stretch to around £230 if I need to.

I want to buy something new, because.. well I don't really have a reason, but I want to buy something.

So, any ideas? I don't want a new guitar because there's nothing I can get better. I'm waiting on new pickups already so that's out. I don't need a new amp. My pc is a huge great quad-core biatch so there's nothing I can upgrade there.

I'm thinking about a bow (Archery is bitchin'; it'd be pretty fun but since I wouldn't do it competitively, I think the novelty would wear off), an air rifle (Or a gas BB gun, but again, why?) or an Xbox 360.

I can just about afford a 360, but it'd be a one-game one-controller type situation.

Anything else random I haven't thought of? I have a pretty stressful job so I'd like something I can unplug with. That's why I was thinking shooting stuff or playing games, hehe. Help!!

2,300 1p sweets

RIP Tom Searle.
could get a second hand 360 with some games and 2 controllers off of amazon or something?
OR you could get a Bass haha.
Quote by _-Joey-_
buy a small viking boat & sail around with one or two mates, with a sh!t load of beer!! XD

hahahaha

made me laugh
RIP Tom Searle.
I'm liking the '****load of beer' idea But I want something material. And not clothes, because that's not really something physical.

Drums for £200? Pshhh. They'd be rubbish. And I don't like playing bass, it freaks me out.

Second hand 360 on Amazon sounds bitching. I will be checking that out right now. Never occurred to me to look there - on eBay they all get munched up for more than what I have

EDIT

And I aint liking the weed idea :P Drugs are bad, mmmkay?
My name is Marc! Silly username.
become a small time pimp

use the money to invest in some wh0r3s

1. invest
2. Sell
3. ?????

4. PROFIT!!!!!!
RIP Tom Searle.
I say a 360 just because GTA IV is coming up soon...

Though, I'd save up 150 more and buy a new guitar if I had that money....
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by saphrax
Buy weed. Should get an oz. or so for that.
Sell Weed.
?????
Profit.
Repeat.
??????
New Life!

i was just waiting for that... "go buy some 20 bags and sell em!" get a life.
bye a stripper. or.... TWO strippers!!! jk. buy a wireless system. you can get a decent one for 180 bucks.
you could give 100 of it to a7x08. he needs a hundred bucks according to the thread.