I can type 85 words per minute.

edit: Demetri Martin anyone?

edit: 65wpm.
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
Last edited by Chikitty_China at Apr 2, 2008,
99 words per minute.....alota time on the computer
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
Your speed was: 49wpm.

You made 1 mistake, your mistake is shown in bold text:

IT befell in the days of Uther Pendragon, when he was king of all England, and so reigned, that there was a mighty duke in Cornwall that held war against him long time. And the duke was called the Duke of Tintagil. And so by means King Uther sent for this duke, charging him to bring his wife with jim, for she was called a fair lady, and a passing wise, and her name was called Igraine. So when the duke and his wife were come unto the king, by the means of great lords they were accorded both. The king liked and loved this lady well, and he made them great cheer out of measure.
Quote by Chikitty_China
I can type 85 words per minute.

edit: Dimitry Martin anyone?

its Demetri, not Dimitry. Dimitry sounds like a type of math.
I didnt do that website you linked but Im in a typing class...so I kinda already know

anyways though I can do 127 gwam and thats typing properly.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|

I'd be way faster if someone was reading it out to me... I think i was so slow cause i kept having to look up to read the words
Quote by NuSiK
its Demetri, not Dimitry. Dimitry sounds like a type of math.

Dimitri is actually a more common spelling of the name.
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
3446 wpm

116 mistakes.

lets here it for copy and paste!

edit - but really, it was a solid 58...i'm slow
Paul Gilbert
Steve Vai
Joe Satriani
John Petrucci
Your speed was: 61wpm.

You made 7 mistakes, your mistakes are shown in bold text:

Samuel Spad's jaw was long and bony, his chin a jutting v under the more felxible v of his mouth. His nostrils curved back to make another, smaller, v. His yellow-grey were horizontal. The v motif was picked up again by thickish brows rising outward from twin creases above a hooked nose, and his pale brown gair grew down, - from high flate temples - in a point on his forehead He looked rather pleaseantly like a blond satan.

-I can type faster, but I do make some mistakes and like to go back and correct them before continuing.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab

amidoinitrite?
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
I can type over 100 WMP when I'm typing something I am familiar with, or when I'm typing thoughts. I find these typing websites harder because it's more based on reflex rather how fast you can type because they always have bizarre words in bizarre formations, they aren't paragraphs you come across or have to type that often.
40 wpm and three mistakes

I fail
TO = used for expressing motion or direction toward a point, person, place, or thing approached and reached, as opposed to from

TWO = the number 2

TOO = in addition; also; furthermore; to an excessive extent or degree
too fast, if i see a score i need to beat in this thread i'll be at it, one online test clocked me at like 140 without mistakes once 8-|
I am just going to type for a minute i am on a laptop so its going to be way slower but it is 6:03 and i am gonna type till 6:04 and my name is devin and i play guitar bass and drums bla bla bla i don't know what to type and i play guitar and drums and bass. bla.

61 wpm... that sucked.
54. i can get 80 if its a bigger, clearer font. that stuff looked really small to me.
the game
this fast
Current Gear:
New York Pro - 5 String Beaut
Some tom delonge green strat my friend made
Boss GT-6
Eden DC210XLT Metro Bass Combo 500W (if anyone else has this model and has any insight about it, do pm me)
Your speed was: 42wpm.

You made 6 mistakes

I don't really type much anymore...
Quote by entity0009
some retards decided it would be funny to use mental conditions as insults.
Quote by that_1_dude24
33wpm
4 mistakes.

GODDAMMIT.
I suck.

That is pretty slow... Probably means you have a life off the internet though.
Quote by Noyon999

57, but it had some british spellings, which threw me, and I always correct any mistakes.
40 WPM, no mistakes.

Is that any good, or do I suck?

EDIT: I type a lot faster when I'm typing my own ideas out of my head....
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
87 words per minute, two mistakes.
Quote by goldmember1217
I swallow it whole, like a man.