Does anyone like southern hard Rock....????? guys this is defiantly off topic but since ive been a member here for a while i thought maybe some of you could help me out. Im a fellow flourisher in Oklahoma and Work at Sportmans Warehouse my band lives and breathes hunting, fishing and just being southern. Im the lead guitarist you can check out our music at www.myspace.com/legendofagun or our website is www.Legendofagun.com. Let me know if you like our sound but to the main point of me posting this......
My band "Legend of a Gun" got accepted to win a chance to play on stage at the Cornerstone Festival in Bushnell, Illinois..This has been a dream for all of us to get this chance, and its finally here. We need your help to get us there. Please spend a minute and Vote for us Southern Oklahoma Boys!!!!!! We need votes, so we were wondering if you could help. We need to be in the top 10 by May 18th so we are limited in time but we believe that we can pull this off with the help of you and anyone else you know that has free time to vote. Below is a link to the voting page. Let me know if you voted. thank you so much
http://www.cornerstonefestival.com/Newbandshowcase/LegendofaGun/?bID=527
Like ya alright but you are clearly neither Southern or Southern Rock. Sorry but Ok is a little mid-west to me. But ill vote for ya.
Sitting on the edge of nowhere.
Watch Out or Ill Steal Your Girlfriend... or Wife.
Roll Tide