does anyone know the tone that Between The Burued And Me have?
like in terms of how far (roughly) each knob is, e.g. 9 o'clock on the treble, etc

thanks in advance
Quote by oskar_guitar
does anyone know the tone that Between The Burued And Me have?
like in terms of how far (roughly) each knob is, e.g. 9 o'clock on the treble, etc

thanks in advance

it really doesn't make a difference unless your neck is made out of the same kind of wood as theirs, you have the same pickups, and the same amp. it's better just to try and find a tone yourself that somewhat resembles BTBAM's.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
that would really depend on your amp, guitar, and your pedals.
My name is Charlie.

Gear
Gretsch Electromatic Pro Jet
Fender Deville 410
Electro-Harmonix USA Big Muff
Digitech Whammy IV
MXR Micro Amp
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
assuming they're pretty metal influenced, try just have less mids than your treble and bass.

dont turn your mids all the way down, my just about universal metal tone is mids at 8-9o clock, bass at 2-3 o clock, and treble at 3-4o clock.

EDIT: excuse me calling it metal influenced, i didnt even notice this was the hardcore forums. not trying to start a genre argument.
Ibanez S520ex
Epiphone G-400
Roland Microcube
Alvarez MC90
Doesn't the SMN forums have a gear thread specifically for BTBAM's setup.
I know he uses Custom S Series Ibanez Guitars and a Mesa Boogie Head, not sure on the model. check the SMN forums though, I'm almost positive their is a BTBAM gear and setup thread.
And you can't spell funeral
without fun
hope you had a good time
cuz now your life is done
Quote by tomohawkjoe
Doesn't the SMN forums have a gear thread specifically for BTBAM's setup.
I know he uses Custom S Series Ibanez Guitars and a Mesa Boogie Head, not sure on the model. check the SMN forums though, I'm almost positive their is a BTBAM gear and setup thread.

yeah there's a thread on it, why don't you check there
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.