right that hooked you ddidnt it? well i just wanted some opinions on this gigbag im thinking of uying and the site....
http://www.thomann.de/gb/thomann_elite_gigbag_electric_guitar.htm
any sudgestions to alternatives are welcome
thanks.

also. i want comments on the site...good service....easy to use ...ect.
Last edited by JoelTheShredder at Apr 2, 2008,
Quote by Gutch220
^why?

I suggest a hardshell case

+1, hardshell cases might be a bit more expensive but they have better protection.
Quote by Gutch220
^why?

I suggest a hardshell case

well i have a realy nice 1 but there soooo hard to manouver and u cant fit much in it. and i have to get a bus and walk 20 minutes to get to my lessons and the soft cases rule for that kinda thing.
that is a sexy gigbag.

seriously though, if you are going to be taking ur guitar places then hardcase. if its just to protect it at home that case is fine.
Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah
Quote by midi pure
that is a sexy gigbag.

seriously though, if you are going to be taking ur guitar places then hardcase. if its just to protect it at home that case is fine.

hence the name gigbag...
I have a similair gigabag that I use when I go to rehearsals, and I got hardcases for when I "travel" abit more If you're gonna use it for when you go to lessons etc like you said I think it's a good choice!

Regarding the site, Thomann.de is a great site, great service fast shipping (From Germany to Sweden) however, if I need something that isn't avalible in Sweden or is much cheaper in Germany I tend to order from www.musicstore.de, they're usually cheaper than Thomann too! And a little bit better service! musicstores website is abit hard sometimes because some text only show up in german etc but other than that it's great. I've ordered from both several times.
Last edited by Rocu at Apr 2, 2008,
people should start reporting spam titles - especially when they have dweebs at the start saying "got ya attention didnt it!?!? lol lol lol"

so next time....

im noting your name joel.
Quote by davedoom
people should start reporting spam titles - especially when they have dweebs at the start saying "got ya attention didnt it!?!? lol lol lol"

so next time....

im noting your name joel.

and why are u being a prick. you used too be cool. you changed....dave?