So...months ago I decided that I was going to get a 6505 half stack, but later decided to look into a more boutique brand, like ENGL and Krank. After finally deciding on an ENGL Fireball I was ready to start saving. But then I walked into Guitar Center and found a 6505 combo sitting there. So I plugged a Used LTD mustaine sig in and was back in love. Unfortunately, I didnt have the money and went home.
Yesterday, I joked to my girlfriend that I was gonna buy the combo, so just for kicks I asked the guy how much it cost. (Knowing that they go for about $1200) He came back and said "Oh, its on clearance for $700" Long story short, I bought it. If I didn't, I knew I would be kicking myself in a couple months. It sounds awesome and cant wait to gig with and tear the place down
Gear:
ESP/LTD EC1000 (w/ EMG 81 and 60)
ESP/LTD H500 (w/SD Custom 5 and 59)
Fender MIM Strat (basically my first. Never play it.)
Traynor YCV80 4x10
Peavey 6505 2x12 combo

Half Stacks are OVER-Rated
nice
that's like £450 over here, that's a steal.
congrats
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
:O lucky

Congratz bro
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
Thanks. I couldnt believe the kind of steal it was. Even if I didnt want this amp I wouldve had to buy it.
Gear:
ESP/LTD EC1000 (w/ EMG 81 and 60)
ESP/LTD H500 (w/SD Custom 5 and 59)
Fender MIM Strat (basically my first. Never play it.)
Traynor YCV80 4x10
Peavey 6505 2x12 combo

Half Stacks are OVER-Rated
lucky....!!!!
Guitars:
1994 Epiphone Explorer
1997 Epiphone Les Paul
Tech side:
Blackheart BH5H Little Giant
Rat DeuceTone
EH Knockout
G Lab Wowhee Wah