Page 1 of 4

Alright I'm going to assume i can go ahead and get this going because it seemed to generate a lot of interest. The rules are fairly simple but bear in mind there's more to this one than just writing:

1. Each competitor has to get blind, crying, pathetically destructively drunk. If it's at an inapropriate time and on their own, even better. If you're having trouble seeing things and holding a pen, even better than that. Unconscious is also acceptable if you can scribble a few words when you come round.
2. Then write a poem.

Drink, and then write. It's not hard, I do it all the damn time.

Anyone who writes while sober will only be cheating themselves, but to make this a little more entertaining I want pictures submitted with the piece, of the chosen tipple, and during + after it's demise. I also think it would be nice to have all the poems hand written, and a picture of the manuscrpt sent along with the typed and very importantly UNEDITED text too.

If you think this is too much, then just get hammered and write something good. 9 places open, but if you miss out get druk anyway and send me some pictures, I mgiht put them up anyway as I try and get the group stages sorted in a stupor.

1. we have sound
2. SilenceEvolves
3. Brandon
4. xoxbradxox
5. Fate of Mind
6. manogarm
7. circular.parade
8. hope's downfall
9. A Galaxy Away
10. Dinkydaisy
11. DigUpHerBones
12. DanRev

sub1: Brandon
sub2: Alix D

&*&*&* Deadline is April 21st *&*&*&

Send peices + Pictures to my EMAIL this way I can sort them all out.

christophstone@hotmail.co.uk

love is a dog from hell.

Last edited by we have sound at Apr 7, 2008,
i'm soo in for this!
if i'm not able to get drunk does smokin the green creature count? (don't bust me) lol
baSs_[iN]_ya_faCe
I want to enter, but I need alcohol.
I might do it this weekend. It's going to suck, though. I can't even write when I'm sober.

EDIT: Pics of me whist hammered might be difficult, because I probably will be alone, but I could get one of the bottle before, during and after.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Last edited by SOADrox429 at Apr 2, 2008,
Quote by Fate_of_Mind
Drinking is naughty.

and so much fun.....especially whilst hammered XD
baSs_[iN]_ya_faCe
i'm in
Bennetts_strat
Registered confuser.

Since I half approved this, In. Hold on a bit though.

I'll have to talk to you about the pictures, Chris. Especially with minor members. Remember, as a website, etc, we do not encourage underage drinking etc. I'll talk about it with steve and mel.
I would have a go, but my mummy refuses to buy me any alcohol since I drank a bottle of vodka by myself one night
Put my name down, but being the mature (and poor) underage teenager I am I might not be able to drink.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by circular.parade
Since I half approved this, In. Hold on a bit though.

I'll have to talk to you about the pictures, Chris. Especially with minor members. Remember, as a website, etc, we do not encourage underage drinking etc. I'll talk about it with steve and mel.

Yeah I agree. Everyone needs to tell us that they're over 18.

edit: or that they come from a country with a lower drinking age.

love is a dog from hell.

Quote by we have sound

Yeah I agree. Everyone needs to tell us that they're over 18.

edit: or that they come from a country with a lower drinking age.

Buggered. Was going to do this!
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Quote by DigUpHerBones
Buggered. Was going to do this!

I think you missed my point

love is a dog from hell.

Quote by we have sound

I think you missed my point

I am over 18 *nods head*.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
It's perfectly legal to drink on private property at our ages. No worries there.

-Matthew Arnold

i think mat's point was that the site doesn't want to promote underage drinking. But you have a damn good point.

You're a woman right?

I think all women that take part should get to that perfect stage of drunk where they can't say no and start taking naked pictures of themselves. New rule, anyone?

love is a dog from hell.

Quote by Dinkydaisy
It's perfectly legal to drink on private property at our ages. No worries there.

yeah but illegal for us to promote it

Doesn't exactly promote it though. We're not telling people to get drunk. We're asking for people who are drunk writers anyway to write while very very smashed up.

The pictures are not likely to display anyone in a good light.

love is a dog from hell.

You're not promoting it, I'm just doing it and you're taking the results* .

*results not meaning naked pictures
i understand this thing about the pictures..... so lets just make it that we don't need to take any we can just go on the honour system? i meen anyone who cheats with that is just missing out ........ not to mention a dirty rotten lier
baSs_[iN]_ya_faCe
Last edited by xoxbradxox at Apr 3, 2008,
Quote by circular.parade
it seems like it got totally out of hand, god I can't control that.
Do what you please.

in!

Secretly, you love it.

love is a dog from hell.

Quote by phantom1
FAIL.

edit: edit = win

editedit: you never told me for definate if you were in, so I didn't put you on the list

love is a dog from hell.

Quote by we have sound

i think mat's point was that the site doesn't want to promote underage drinking. But you have a damn good point.

You're a woman right?

I think all women that take part should get to that perfect stage of drunk where they can't say no and start taking naked pictures of themselves. New rule, anyone?

You dirty bugger.

I like that.

Quote by circular.parade
yeah but illegal for us to promote it

You're not promoting it at all. You've simply opened our minds to new possibilities

-Matthew Arnold

Quote by Dinkydaisy
You dirty bugger.

I like that.

You're not promoting it at all. You've simply opened our minds to new possibilities

You guys are so understanding <3

I'm in on this

Bare in mind I'm going to get so drunk I wont follow the rules, or probably even write a poem. That gets me extra points though right?
so does this have to be poetry or are other forms ok too?
when birds flap their wings do the make believe they're really arms?
could we have a list of all who are participating?
Bennetts_strat
Registered confuser.

Page 1 of 4