so i find this mesa stiletto deuce on ebay, which is exactly the amp im looking for at the exact price i can spend. the owner doesn't know however if the amp is a stage I model or a stage II. the amp was bought a year and a half ago, the knobs on the amp look like the ones on the stage II's and the serial number is ST - 000825.

can someone please confirm if it's a stage I or stage II?

thanks
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Last edited by Waterboy799 at Apr 2, 2008,

those are all of the pics of the amp that are given. in comparison to the pictures on mesa's site the amps look identical.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

thats sooo sexy.

just go to the dudes house and find out lol

or get him to take a video for you showing it all over.
Quote by mulefish
ask if it has the two new clean modes named Fat and Tite
if it does its a stage II

are you sure?
Quote by Scutchington

A Brain Malfunction

and what were the clean modes for the stage one called?
Quote by Scutchington

A Brain Malfunction

i dont know that i just heard that the stage II's were Fat and Tite and the stage I didn't have these