i'm looking for something that can switch me between clean and distortion, like a channel switcher, or anything that can switch the channel on my amp

i dont really want to get a straight up channel switcher though...is there anything else that can do this for me?

for <$100?
What kind of music do you play? What amp do you have? Wrong forum try the guitar accessory forum.
I know now what I knew then, but I didn't know then what I know now