What are those opening chords for answer? Could someone tell me what they are? I don't have powertab or guitar pro......it would be cool if some could help me out with this! Thanks!
I'm not sure what they are (havent played Answers in a LONG time) but you may aswell download powertab. It doesn't cost anything.
Gear:
Epiphone SG Standard - Natural Wood Finish + SD Alnico Pro 2 Bridge Pickup
Epiphone Les Paul Standard - Limited Edition Green
Ibanez S470
Blackstar HT-100 Head
Harley Benton 2x12 Vintage 30's
Vox AC4TV
Vox VT15
hmm... yeah I guess I'll have too... lol not too many satch fans on UG....he's awesome though!!!
Quote by leftylikejimi
hmm... yeah I guess I'll have too... lol not too many satch fans on UG....he's awesome though!!!

Satch is Joe Satriani.....
Quote by Remonster
Satch is Joe Satriani.....

I think he was referring to the first person to replied user name, not being confused with Satch and Vai

It'd be hard to confuse them, you have Vai who flips his hair around, and the total other end of the spectrum, Satriani, who lacks hair to flip lol.
Quote by edusty2010
I think he was referring to the first person to replied user name, not being confused with Satch and Vai

It'd be hard to confuse them, you have Vai who flips his hair around, and the total other end of the spectrum, Satriani, who lacks hair to flip lol.

He does have hair, where it matters.

On his arms

TS, trying downloading powertab like mentioned before. and then type in Answers in the guitar tabs search bar. And look for a powertab version of the song.