So tomorrow I'm bring my guitar to school to play for a class cause I'm making a video with some friends. And I need some stuff to play like solos, nothing to hard but something that sounds cool, I was thinking about Sunshine Of Your Love solo with some improv that has some tapping. And I was thinking I'd do a lot of tapping. So I need some suggestions.
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
Quote by maggot9779
Tapping gets old really fast.....

+1

unless you're satch. which you aren't. so no.
Quote by Captain_Kickass
dreamtheater91 has destroyed my soul with that story

Squall Leonhart of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

PSN name = liftingshadows
so no tapping?
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
Do some tapping by all means, just only do it once and not for long
Posted By Joth
BassyJoey has a sweet toosh!
no tapping. i'd say, as overrated as is, purple haze. learn all the verses, and improvise the solos in key.

orrrrr. crazy train. ive been playing that solo alot lately. its quite fun. it does have tapping, but not the kind you hear all the time.
XBL GamerTag = IAmSentient6

My gear:
Ibanez Artist
ESP ltd Viper 200
Schecter Diamond 8

Amps:
Marhshall MG30 (for sale)
Line 6 Spider III Half Stack (mine forever)
Interested in Melodic Thrash Metal? ALUSTRIUM AND LAST NAIL DRIVEN!
tapping is all right when its in small bunches, or your one of those crazy good guitarist like satch of vai, who make it sound good with an actuall melody, but im assuming your not
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
Quote by CaRveItiNbass
no tapping. i'd say, as overrated as is, purple haze. learn all the verses, and improvise the solos in key.

orrrrr. crazy train. ive been playing that solo alot lately. its quite fun. it does have tapping, but not the kind you hear all the time.

me too...that is a really cool tapping...
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Play something that you know and that you feel comfortable playing. Don't try to showoff, you'll just end up looking stupid.
Quote by hug a llama
You put parentheses in parentheses. I...I...I think I love you.

Quote by Vos
THANK YOU! You're my hero!
Quote by cap'n curry
tapping is all right when its in small bunches, or your one of those crazy good guitarist like satch of vai, who make it sound good with an actuall melody, but im assuming your not

kk, and im not like those guys...so what would be a good rhythm for tapping
Jim Morrison
Play the solo to A Change of Seasons.
My Old Progressive Metal Band:
Acrasia
For fans of Between The Buried and Me, Dream Theater, Cynic.

My New Progressive Rock/Djent Band:
Wings Denied
For fans of Deftones, Tesseract, Periphery, Karnivool, Cynic.
Quote by xCobainx
play some santana

ya i was thinking parts to black magic woman
and to invaderTSN hahahaha
Jim Morrison
Quote by xCobainx
play some santana

+1
Set Up

Fender Highway One Stratocaster
Fender Princeton Chorus Amp
Fender Acoustic 12 String
Samick Acoustic 6 String
Line 6 POD X3 Live