So my teacher is making our class do current events this week, and the area were supposed to be doing is East Asia.

SO instead of doing the same topic as everyone else, im looking for something really ridiculous and not something that people will already know about, like some small town article or something, so if any Ugers on here that live in East Asia would like to help me out i would appreciate it..
Even if you dont live there you can contribute.

thanks.
Um Tibetans backed by the Buddhist monk leader guy (can't spell his name) are being killed and suppressed for protesting. China's government (not suprisingly) is censoring the reports like crazy though because the Olympics are going to be there this year and they don't want to make themselves look like the pack of totalitarians that they are.
Quote by johnpetrucci05
Um Tibetans backed by the Buddhist monk leader guy (can't spell his name) are being killed and suppressed for protesting. China's government (not suprisingly) is censoring the reports like crazy though because the Olympics are going to be there this year and they don't want to make themselves look like the pack of totalitarians that they are.

Yeah. thats the article that EVERY single person in my class is doing..

im looking for something more along the lines of,,, "a woman in mongolia was raped to death by a camel."

something that will make my teacher not want to give me credit for, but will have to anyways cause it technically meets the specifications.
Quote by Mr. B
"a woman in mongolia was raped to death by a camel."

wtf man? that just came off the top of your head? seriously wtf?

oh well, i guess theres been much worse in the Pit, but would you actually turn that in if it was true?
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
Quote by Mr. B
im looking for something more along the lines of,,, "a woman in mongolia was raped to death by a camel."
haha

Good luck with that.

EDIT: Not sure if it's East Asian, but many reports come about that China is funding genocide in Darfur and it has something to due with gaining raw resources i.e. oil. Not 100% sure on it though. China's a bunch of assholes though.

Or do like China's amazingly ****ty enviro record.
Quote by soccermom
The only epic thing about the bass forum is Pete Wentz penis. Its Epic. Epic penis.
BASS, MT, AND PIT JUNKIE

Last edited by AboveTheBridge at Apr 2, 2008,