I'm sure this must be tiring by now, seeing all these kinds of threads here, but I need help.

So, I've been looking for a new guitar recently and i've grown interest in one.

http://www.ibanez.co.jp/world/country/frame_canada.html

Having said that, i've heard terrible, terrible things about the tremelo on this guitar, so I have a couple questions.

First off, if it's really terrible, is it possible to replace with a floyd rose?
Secondly, is it as bad as everyone on here says? (its an Edge III)

The guitar fit nicely in my price range (500$ or lower) and I like the look of it, but if someone thinks this is just a bad idea, please suggest something else for the same or littler amount.

I play mostly 80s and 70s rock, although I dabble in jazz, blues, 50s, grunge, modern rock, punk, power pop and other genres.

Thanks for any help
Quote by adamk991100
I'm not in college, but i'd imagine the parties like the ones I just downloaded...

Quote by Weaponized
vagelier and PinkFender_69 are actually pretty dope
Hey, one of those people is me!

Just hang on a second, I'll be back.
Thats lame, I thought it would link straight to the guitar.

It's the Ibanez RG350EX. There's a ton of google results if that works better.
Quote by adamk991100
I'm not in college, but i'd imagine the parties like the ones I just downloaded...

Quote by Weaponized

the edge 3 cant be as horrible as people say but the problems people report are
the knife and nut edges wear away quite quickly making the trem useless and making it hard to keep it in tune. basically the quality of the metal is crappy.
i dont know too much about the rg350ex itself but for the genres you listed there are alot of other guitars that are better.
do you plan on using a trem or no? if you dont then an edge or a floyd rose is just a hassle
Send me off to bed forevermore.
I plan on using it yeah, to be honest, I think I mostly play 80s hair metal, so its kind of poppy with all the 80s guitar tricks you can expect. I am, however, open to suggestion, so if you have ideas, list away.
Quote by adamk991100

Quote by Weaponized