Page 1 of 2
My dad smokes marijuana, and asked me to pee for him so he could pass a drug test for work. Well my urine is far from clean, but my brother has agreed to let me use his urine. How do I keep it hot enough over night so I can slip it into the cup in the morning for my dad?
piss in the cup in the morning

or keep it in your mouth

it's warm in there
okay so you're dad asked for your urine and you asked your brother for his urine.

this is strange.

but really, maybe heat it up with a thermomitor in it in the morning to body temp so that your dad can use it.
IcyHo----

I mean, uh, microwave?
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
That's pathetic.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
*walks in*
*sees topic*
*walks out*

I'm not even going to touch that one
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
Quote by greatone_12
Gattaca much?

Haha, that's actually really funny.

Why doesn't your dad just go straight to your brother?

Um what you could do is keep the piss in a bag and then in the morning boil some water, let it cool a little, to piss temperature, then put the bag in the water for a bit till it warms up.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
Microwaving isn't a very good idea. The urine evaporation could potentially be poisonous and your microwave may smell like piss for awhile.
D:
Signature.
why does it have to be warm?

just have him say he did it a long time ago
...Hide it in your rectum?

That's all I've got, you're on your own.
Gear:
Ibanez RG7321 Seven String
Epiphone Iommi Signature SG
Digitech Scott Ian Black 13
VOX Valvetronix AD100VTH
Laney 4x12 w/Celestion 50s
wake your bro up like a half hour b4, then have him piss in a ziploc baggy put it in your pocket and then pour it into the cup
That was the best first sentence I have ever read.

A pat on the back for you.
This is my Signature.
go to mj.com just the full spelling of the shortenend term i gave you [idk if im allowed to give out the real link....] and look or post in the forums there it has this info
[IMG]http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/7971/ugsig7ej.gif[/IMG]
thermos? say its your morning cup of coffee... or just tell him not to do drugs, but it seems theres quite a strange thing going on in your household so just continue i suppose
keep it in something that is sterile and made of glass, bring a thermometer and a lighter.
Quit my job blowin leaves
Telephone bills up my sleeves

And they were singin like this!
Just go to a head shop and ask for detox products. That stuff really does work.
use tape.

to fix your broken home
My Facebook

MAIN Gear:

Jackson Pro Rhoads

AMP:

Head: Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier BLACK FACE

Cab: Mesa Boogie 4x12 Road King Slant
or u can tape it in a cup or a bag to ur inner thigh and this should keep it body temp, nething else like a slow cooker or whatever would probably over heat it and they'd know it was someone elses
[IMG]http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/7971/ugsig7ej.gif[/IMG]
Quote by americnidiot
thermos? say its your morning cup of coffee... or just tell him not to do drugs, but it seems theres quite a strange thing going on in your household so just continue i suppose

Good idea. You could even, keep it in a ziploc bag inside the thermos and pour some warm coffee on top. It'll keep the pee warm and he can show them it's just coffee if someone thinks he's the famed urine smuggler.
D:
Signature.
get a very small sealed bag and fill it with pee. tape it to the part of your body between your leg and balls(the little indent, and if you have any wieght at all, it makes a little pocket). it'll keep it warm and you'll get it in
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
Quote by Masamune
How is your dad going to sneak in a cup of piss into the doctor's office?

That's what I want to know
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Get a condom. Piss in the condom. Close the condom. Tape the condom to your leg. Sleep with the condom strapped to you. Wake up in the morning, and poke a hole into the condom. Proceed to pretend to urinate. Lose the condom. Its really full proof plan.
Page 1 of 2