i covered the solo of perfect situation i have no distortion pedal so i used the detune on my whammy pedal instead Sorry about the sound quality
"We play it the way the air is in America today. The air is slightly static isn't it ? You know what I mean ? " -Jimi Hendrix
lol detune instead of distortion?
I had to get a replacement after I broke my G string. What a pain in the ass!
Quote by the_sg_blues_07
i covered the solo of perfect situation i have no distortion pedal so i used the detune on my whammy pedal instead Sorry about the sound quality

Ummm.....
|
it's not too bad, the detune creates a lot of noise so i figured i'd use that
"We play it the way the air is in America today. The air is slightly static isn't it ? You know what I mean ? " -Jimi Hendrix
Quote by the_sg_blues_07
it's not too bad, the detune creates a lot of noise so i figured i'd use that

ya but having a lot of noise isn't distortion it's just lots of noise
|
true very true
Rivers actually uses a Wah-Wah pedal for the solo. Other then that, nice job!
uh... i always thought it was just wah wah pedal
do they even use an additional distortion pedal aswell or the jsut the distortion of the amp or like dat?
This reminds me of the CTRL+ALT+DEL comic of this dude named Chef Brian and its seriously crazy random. It didn't even sound like the solo and you clearly have no idea what distortion is. He doesn't even use distortion, Rivers uses overdrive...
Custom Strat
Boss BD-2 Blues Driver
Electro Harmonix #1 Echo
Fender Blues Jr.
Crate V18

“America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, bad-ass speed.”
-Eleanor Roosevelt, 1936